• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh really? Hopefully the storm wasn't too bad! The original version is good! :D
    oh man does it ever! hey i'm going to get something to eat now. i'll ttyl ok? *hug* bye! :)
    office stuff. but it was mostly mailings. so i had to label envelopes, fold, and stuff. luckily i was able to have the rest folded for me, cause that really takes up time! i was doing that all day! it was sooo boring! i'm glad i brought my ipod with me! ;)
    kinda stressful. when i was working anyway. i had to bring work home for two nights this week. i think i did more work then sleep this week! but that's done and i am over here now! lol :p sleeping is great! :D
    yeah i think the dark, rock, and dragon have nice colors. can't wait to see what the other's will be like. so how have you been lately? i haven't talked to you in a while!
    nothing much. i just got here to my sister's place a while ago. how about you? i really like the flying skin, i love pidgeot! :D
    I have played Birth By Sleep (all I have is a wii, game cube, DS, DSiXL, and GameBoy).

Yeah, I got both of them on my games. Have you?
    So your favourite is still Kingdom Heart? (Well, your profile picture showed that)
    But whatever. Enjoy your games and your leisure time.
    So you play turn-based strategy games? Unfortunately I don't, so this game will be one of the very few Pokemon games I don't play (and I don't like it either).
    And I saw that you choose specifically the Reshiram avatar under the Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition. Do you like the game, or do you like its cool drawings?
    By the way, P+NA is already on sale in Japan, did you want to buy it, or wait until the English version?
    The easiest way to explain it would be... If you liked The Powerpuff Girls and / or Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends... The creator is the same person, and brought all of what made those shows great to this. It also has a writer and producer (if I remember my facts correctly) from Rocko's Modern Life (although it's by far less... raunchy, lol). The characters are very well developed and, for the most part, likable. They each have their own highs and lows, good characteristics and faults, without it feeling forced like a lot of shows tend to do. The animation and art is wonderful, the music is catchy, and they treat the viewer as though they have a brain (subtlety instead of shoving everything in your face, as well as continuity that flows through the episodes in an extremely subtle way). It's just extremely enjoyable and cute. Oh, and they have a LOT of creatures from various myths and stories. Dragons, phoenix, ursa major / minor (as a creature), Cerberus, centaurs, etc.
    I saw you've changed your avatar. Just wanted to asked why you changed it to the current avatar.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…