• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between September 14, 2012 and the time of this message, your claim on Smeargle on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    I clone using Pokecheck, but I can do it without giving your Durant a ribbon. There's no "legit" way to clone in 5th Gen.

I'll enter the WiFi Club shortly.
    I'd prefer shiny Durant, thanks. If you'd like, I can clone it back for you.

My FC is 5458 1669 8259. Can you give me like ten minutes?
    ----------
    Why did the walrus fall out of the tree?
    It was dead.
    Why did the second walrus fall out of the tree?
    It was tied to the first walrus.
    Why did the third walrus fall out of the tree?
    It thought it was a game.
    Why did the tree fall over?
    It thought it was a walrus.
    ----------
    I just want you to know this is my favorite joke anyone has ever told me. I tell it to everyone I know, and no one else thinks it's as funny as I do. Where did you hear it?
    seriously. I'm not sure what genre exactly twewy is but I actually wanted to finish it. Cant say the same for my unfinished FF games on the GBA.
    that game had so much goodness to offer I wish there was a sequel square did good to publish that game.

the pin matches reminded me of beyblade though lol
    I've come to see dating among young folks as a time to find what you are really looking for. For instance my daughters 1st & 2nd boyfriends where possessive attention *****s. So she pined for a boy who'd give her her space. She got him and realized she wanted some attention! Then she met "a looker" he was one of the everybody's friend guys, a real charmer. I knew his type, but he was a very pale comparison to my friend. SHe tired of his "everyone, look at me' routine.

Now she's been dating her present boyfriend for about a year, he's not "Hansom", he's not rich, but he respects her, and shows how much he cares for her. I'm interested in where the relationship goes cause he is a good "kid" in my eyes, including his being bisexual.
    ----------
    Yes. There aren't any 'real' relationships anymore
    ----------
    Did you mean this among young people or in general? Because I know several "real ' relationships, including my daughter & her boyfriend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…