• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bwahahaha !!! Kristell, the one person I feel is as quirky/mad/hyper at the same level as me --> ergo, I can relate to her in some way ^^
    Plus, she's a very nice person, so yeah...Hi Kris xDDD

How's life treating you ? :D
    Samurai Cerberus, will you please stop putting messages down? I can't even reply to you on there since you have messages turned off as well as PMs. Anyone is welcome over there so don't whine about not being able to be in the group/club/whatever. It's getting annoying to see that in every message on here. If that's all you're going to say, then I'd rather not have a comment from you, okay? Thank you.
    No, how dare you ask to be my friend! Kidding, kidding. Of course you can friend me! Unless I beat you to it... lol.
    Really, I'm more northern...? Noo, I live in the Midwest which is the boring part of America O_O;;;
    Yes, I want to work in a clothes store, I actually have an application for one, but never got around to putting it in.
    Wish me luck XDDD
    Yeah, I totally agree! ^_^ Good luck on ur finals! I know, I'll have to find all of these people I haven't talked to in forever and see how they're doing! :p Alright, ttyl!

~CG
    An hour ahead? You either live to the east of me or the west, yup, that's the only way I see it, hah hah. XD
    Oooh, work, I so want to get a summer job this summer ;-; As soon as I do, I can go shopping for clothes and stuff. I reallly want a tote(sp?) bag right now!
    lol, yeah, I think it's pretty funny actually, but cool! I have a lot of friends that I've made from serebii, so I guess it's an easier way to communicate. Yeah, I'm super busy too! My last week of school is next week, and then I have 2 finals on the 13th and then I'm done! ^_^ Alright, ttyl!

~CG
    Hey good to hear from you, it's been a while! Is this thing like MySpace now? I was like, what the heck, people can comment me?!? :p Hope ur doing well, alright, ttyl!

~CG
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…