• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Curse you and your balmy Australian winters D: Meanwhile, the snow piled up on the side of the roads is up to my knees.

Oh, same here ^^ In fact, I just had a nice roast beef & potato dinner. Lounging at the beach on Christmas, ihu <<; Ooh, sounds like fun ^^ Where are you guys driving to?
    My goodness, it sure has o_O

It was quite good, actually ^^ Just a quiet Christmas at home. How about you?
    XP I need a good reason to get a Drapion. :8D I WUV DRAPION!!!!!

*will go to find a Misdreavus in about three hours*
    I only used Bulbapedia in the name lists, but not with the info...so yeah. =P

Problem with my limited internet access here is that I can't access the chat...so yeah. x_X
    I do think that the Origin Project is more than just a small version of a Wikipedia. It showcases the diction of some people, and it'll tell Joe that some of us can actually be serious. =P

I'm on holiday until tomorrow, limited internet access...I'll try to do something about it, though.
    Advantage meaning posting twenty-four words a day.

They might think I'm being biased just because you're a mod, blah blah blah.

You know members these days.
    ^^ No probs. And thank you!

XD Always good! Things have been fairly good with me, though staying with the grandparents does tend to drive one a little insane. Nah, but they're okay, though. And how are things with yours?

~Psychic
    IMO it might be unfair, since it's a free-for-all thread, and if I give you an advantage, people would think I'm biased...

But that's IMO.
    so you are half polish? typical for somebody from down under i often hear from australians on this site that they have family from other countries all around the globe:p

anyway violence is less then it used to be i've heard but i still hear alot stories about corrupt govermentemployees and that there are alot of families that can't afford anything due to the bad financiel state they are in.
    It's good to see your favorite team kick another's butt. Nice. Christmas onthe beach huh? They do that in Florida, Cali and Hawaii. Not surprised. I'm willing to bet it's at least a lot cooler than freezing!
    you travel half the earth by yourself when you were 11 years and to poland too? you got some balls of steel, do you know how dangerous poland was and sometimes still is?

anyway i never experienced a warm christmas before but i really like to when i have the chanse, to celebrate christmas in the netherlands i have to wear two pair of socks and double pants plus the usual chlothing when were outside since we have eastern wind lately which is the most cold one of them all. the grass here breaks when you step on it^^

you should take a look (it's big):
    it melted away now but this was only a few weeks before christms.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…