• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sonic Boom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• TRY TO TAKE MY ENERGY!?

I actually gave it to a friend for their birthday. I'm such a saint. :D I heard that Squeak Squad was a bit mediocre, so I was reluctant to get it. I do like the idea of mixing abilities together though. It reminds me of Crystal Shards, which is one of my favorite games.
    TRY TO TAKE MY ENERGY!

Yeah, I've never beaten it. :( I'm thinking about buying the game again. Either that or Squeak Squad, which I haven't played yet.
    LET ME SHOW YOU WHO I AM AND WHAT I'M HERE FOR (HERE FOR)

Meh, the difficulty didn't really bother me much; I was just curious.

That being said, The True Arena kicked my *** six ways to Sunday. :(
    His internet is crap-

----------
    Yeah, we celebrate Christmas here.

Ah, my Internet is crap.
    ----------
    Hey, just wondering if you have posted in the "top ten Anime" thread or something similar, as I was just wondering about some of the Anime you've watched.
    Why thank you, Merry Christmas yourself. I may come on a bit more as I've finished both History and Drama coursework, but I have also found another forum, and I'm not sure if I could go on both without completely neglecting my work again. I'll think about it though.
    >.< Ouch. My computer's lagging for some reason today. D:< I didn't get to read your 2nd or was it 3rd(?) VM... You must be exhausted! *hands out warm water* It's snowing where you live, right? Or am I wrong? o.0
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, too, Sonic Boom. I appreciate the attempt at the Dimentiospeak, but I'm thinking he would've gone with something that made perhaps a tad less sense. Maybe something like..."Just as the star of a Christmas Tree glistens overhead, may you feel a chill as though an irate caroler was looming over your shoulder..."
    It sure is, but the mods were much more lenient back then due to lack of members.

That sounds good but the newbies might ignore due to excitement of joining a pokemon forum.

The verson Pokecommunity runs on allows the ability to customize your profiles, use blogs, add Youtube Videos, Last.FM, Wakoopa, and several others, but It costs a lot of money to run (At least for the blogs it costs money, not sure on the others).

Not sure if that's 3.7.5, though.
    8D I see... great! I saved my time! =D ^_^ I'll probably be maniac-ish today, though there are... very very few in my friends list. But that also lead to more time being saved :p...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…