• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it is like 1000 years of pain! or in jap is kancho!

see this page lol http://www.mangareader.net/rock-lees-springtime-of-youth/4/5

way better than naruto main story boohoo.

i don't think i am going back there again lol. the chus are removed in level45. by that time i already left with 1 portion and a fairy (maybe). too much of a challenge! i prefer boss blitz in skyward sword as it is fast, fun and being rewarded.
    don't eat so much crap! belly fat is hard to lose off haha!

i prefer Midna to say something like wasting my time there in the cave HAHA. BUT YEAH VICTORY DANCE!

no way! before that in floor 39, there are 3 Darknuts. how many a s s do i need to smack them down? (lol i watched some video spoof showed that Darknut's weakness is his butt. not protected by armour lol)
    hey i finished the cave of ordeals yesterday! see swapnote for proof!

i am so happy for myself. but i aren't going back there again -_- heard there are 4 darknuts for the last room.

i didn't even eat any crap for this!
    He just wants to troll us. Constantly. XD

Yeah I've been trying to do the same homework for almost a week and I keep getting distracted. XD;

I was bored of Arrow to the knee before it was mainstream :p It's actually pretty good, it fell over loads yesterday because my dog kept knocking it over, and it hasn't broken yet. :p

Sorry I took so long to reply (3 days derp) I was busy. ^^;;
    LOL bastard.

clawshit can be invincible item you know? *steal Gannondoof's and Demise's sword*

i can't eat all those crap D:!
    see swapnote for proof HAHA.

i haven't enter the ordeals yet. i only have 16 hearts. hmm may not able to complete the whole thing and game over lol (main thing i want to collect all poe souls DARKNUT is an a s s. 3 of them makes them an a s s h o l e). i don't think i can save at the exact spot in cave of ordeals so i need to fine a good time to try to complete it.

clawshot. why can't i use it to extract Darknut freaking armour? or claw shot at the treasure chest? everytime i see i can't do it i shall say clawshit -_-
    lol i mean her husband is Yeti lol. Cream has a husband I will lol as that is underage marriage haha!

Hmm yeah OOT is hard to catch a loach. it doesn't bite... i grew so bored that i fished the fisherman's hat LOL.

I CAUGHT THE LOACH ANYWAY 27INCH JUST NOW! surprisingly it didn't flop out of the water lol. easy fishing~

And seriously I saved outside the cave of ordeals just to try my luck hehe. Just got the double clawshot (i typed clawshit HAHA).
    sonic and his perving on Cream the rabbit. haha. one day she 'will return the favour'.

just don't tell her husband D:

damn i screwed the hylian loach fishing. -_-

lol what is wrong to be kiddy? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to the abyss!
    Probably. The day the ICL decided to wreck my life is the day he made a very annoying enemy. Worse than the Crazy Frog and the Retarded Batman combined.
    Lmao. There is only one way out...like room 1408. I wonder if the CEO will take advantage of my trollish checkout system...except he can't. If he uses a gun, it simply says "BANG." If he uses a rope it'll snap under his weight.
    The ICL CEO must use a Magikarp with Roar of Time, Spacial Rend and Wonder Guard.

Scientist Sudiza helped in the development.
    I am well aware of that, and I am well aware we do. =p Difference is I don't seriously believe most of the things I say for comedy; that douche accused me of being a thief without a shred of proof, then tried to change his story when his *** collapsed. =/
    Who, Ashy? Na, I was raging at the **** around the corner. Much as Ashy can be a robbing bastard, if he has cheap stuff he has cheap stuff. Simple. =p
    Hmm, I see. =p Well, hopefully one of his friends will catch it on video and I can mock him endlessly on Sunday. xp And yeah, Iheard he got a load of Ben and Jerrys from Ashy on the cheap. If that guy is still doing it I'll ****ing worship him like Allah for it.
    I think it was one of his mates. He's gonna be eating it in the cafe at around 12, so if you wanna get up before then we could go see him sweat like a Jew in a goldmine. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…