• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll probably be able to trade in about an hour or so if that's okay with you. I'll send you a VM as soon as I'm able to trade. :)
    Hey there! I can trade whenever now if you still want to and sorry it took a bit longer than expected. If you forgot our trade it was my T Shiny Virizion for your T Shiny Lanturn. Also, I can cloneback your Lanturn if needed.
    Hello ganieda ^^, I've been doing pretty good lately and how about you? I am looking forward B/W 2, I'm wondering what kyurem new battle theme is going to sound like
    Totally understandable, thank you for the (un-flirty) sweet words :p

if you're ever interested in anything else in my list, feel free to hit me up
    "haha whatever serious curiousity has to do with feminine charms, seems more like someone else here is out for a flirt lol
    it interests me tough, what about those 17 tiny words seems flirty?"

Are we still doing the trade, miss Ganieda?
    Ehh not sure. If you can trade now, that would be fantastic, but if not, ill try to stay on for a little while longer :).
    It doesn't damage the game at all ^^"
    I'll jump back in to wifi room now
    Oh man... i wish i could have looked at it, i had already pressed end tough when it popped up xD well that sounds...complicated but well... if it does not like damage the game, i would love to have it =P
    Your welcome ^_^
    I used a code, re-battle reshiram at dragonspiral tower + shiny prevention removal (this removes the shiny block program on reshiram, zekrom, victini and zoroark) and had a friend help me RNG it :3
    Do you want it?
    Sure, what nicknames do you want for them? Also just curious what would you nickname a shiny reshiram? :3
    Morning Ganieda ^^ (afternoon for you)
    I'm able trade between 11am to 7pm
    All the shiny snivy's and shiny zorua's I have for trade that I bred are male
    The first female shiny snivy I hatched is modest - likes to thrash about and I only traded a clone of it once to a friend on here
    I see
    I know right, hatching a shiny female was very lucky for me ^^

sniny natures:
    calm - loves to eat
    sassy - somewhat of a clown
    modest - mischievous
    rash - hates to lose
    adamant - likes to fight
    gentle - somewhat vain
    docile - highly curious
    hardy - alert to sounds

zorua natures:
    lax - mischievous
    mild - somewhat vain
    hardy - often dozes off
    jolly - loves to eat
    gentle - alert to sounds
    naive - somewhat vain
    bold- somewhat vain

My timezone is EST
    ah I see, I also had knee surgery before (growth plates removed in right knee due to my right leg being longer than my left leg) ^^"

Also if you ever want to have mario kart 7 race, here is my 3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963

Sure, I can nickname them and I only have males of both but I do have one female shiny snivy that was first MM shiny :3
    Thats good and why are you at the hospital!? You can have them for free :3 (they were bred by me too)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…