• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hahahaha... RivalsByNature town.

Not really. You get barely any experience, and you can get more experience all at once by rematching trainers. I mean come on are you really going to defeat a level 2 Caterpie when your Typhlosion is level 63?

No more pee okay I'm drinking water here lol.

*Shoves rick cake in your mouth*

But like I need to constantly comb mine because if I don't I'll never be able to comb it again.

She was sexually harassing me last night. And when I went to bed she said she loved me. I think she was entertained...
    Hahaha... lavender town.

But if you don't use repels that increases the time to beat that game by 6 hours in total.

......Our pee? I don't know...

No more bacon for you. You eat rice cake.

Dang it my hair is all messed up, that's the one thing I don't like about having long hair is it's so hard to take care of. I think I should just get it cut off and have short hair.
    You two stayed up until 2 am?
    Hahaha... blue oranges.

This is why they invented repels.

So you'll just have to-YOU KNOW WHAT I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT HOW RABBIT PEE WORKS OKAY?!

What is with you and bacon? Even I'm not this crazy about bacon anymore.

Did your friend sleep over?
    Also, good morning sunshine. lol
    Hahaha... dairy cow.

But Zubat would suck your blood dead.

It wouldn't work if the rabbit was female though.

No because I'm lying I'm not vegan. I LOVE MEAT. (no homo)

When you last posted something it was 12 am for me. So you're like two hours ahead of me.
    Nope you are sweet. That's why I lick you so much. GET IT? BAHAHA...hahaha...ha... ... never mind...

It's the best death because it's by me!

How is that possible to hit someone with pee?! You can't hold pee!

I don't eat meat I'm a vegan. :p

No you're more awesome. :D WHAT TIME IS IT THERE?

Wow you two could become the world champions!
    Just kiddddingggggggg

Ewwww... well I have a huge ego. My ego will crush us all in 2013. Yep, that's how the world is gonna end.

*Hits you with poop* ...

You get a D+.

You may be awesomer, but I have my own opinions. :D
    Naaah I'm not awesome I'm lame.
    You two seem like you're online at the same time now...
    You're already sour anyway. :3

Ewww... how did I?

*Hits you with soap* SMELL GOOD!

Oh that's not nice I was serious in mine!

I can't tell you who I think is more awesome.
    You'd be a sour person.

Ewww... Nope she's awesome. :D I'm messing with her don't tell her. Thanks for caring dear. <3

*Hits you with my bum* POGEYMANZ IS SRS BUSINESS YA KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'

Well, I'm not sure. But the meaning of my life is to induce happiness in others. What do you think?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…