• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
legendarypokemonjunkie17

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    yeah :DD!!
    I love acting XD;
    it's fun :D
    I would, but I'm not really a fic person. D: *shot multiple times*

Meh, I've been better but it's okay I guess. =/
    You?

Also, you should change your "Occupation" on your profile a little. xD
    Whoa, welcome back! =D You have been gone for a while, I was wondering what was up.

I'll PM you then, lol. I'll try to get to your fic, too!
    Um...it depends on the signup really. I guess for all intents and purposes the signups are still open, but I'll be a bit more critical for what I accept.
    You're welcome ;]

I'm still interested, but as a word of note, you'd be extremely lucky if you actually got five seperate reviews (that count as reviews, rather than mindless praise/flame). Just a word of note.
    Hey, it's Chippy. Not gonna say a whole lot, but you don't answer my e-mails, and your PM box is full. So yeah, can you e-mail me? It's jule_akat@yahoo.com, in case you don't have it. Please e-mail and such so we can talk again XD
    I was gone longer than I said on my porifle messages...
    If any chapters since well.. SUMMER have been added give me a ring
    hey hey, lpj17, still active around these parts ?
    Been waiting for more of your writing for ages... :eek:

Anyway, wishing you a Merry Christmas !
    BOTHERBOTHERBOTHERBOTHER.

Bothered 4 times, cause I like the number 4 =P

Meh, I hate fall. And winter. Winter more so. Although seeing the colors change is pretty cool, we don't see it much. Still mostly green.

Uh.....you're asking the wrong person. I can't remember anything government-wise. I even forget who the president of the US is sometimes. I'm an idiot =3

I think it is though. Sounds right.
    YOU'RE ONLINE, SO I BOTHER YOU.

And wow, another avy change for you. I already forgot what your last one was. Wait, I remember now.

EDIT: And of course, you log off. What, do I scare people?
    Oh hey, buddy, it's been a while. It looks like school is boring for you... uh, I mean, I didn't know that! I wasn't stalking your conversations!

...Okay, yes, I was. Gee, I sure am feeling weird right now. Just dropping in to say hi, check up on you, the usual shtick. (did I spell/use that right?)
    Shellos is awesome, dude =P

I've tried to fall asleep in class. Didn't work. But anyway, I have Chemistry this year, so HURRAH. NO BIOLOGY. It was so boring last year. Now we get to BURN and EXPLODE stuff.

While wearing safety goggles, of course.

Nothing much. I have a Frnech test tomorrow, and a Theology quiz. Surprisingly, I'm not stressed. And I have a Math......need word here.....something on Saturday morning, basically we get to serve pizza. I should bring money so I can get some myself, this time.

I type too much.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…