• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MetalSonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Easter!

Lol, I know. :) it's fine, I've been busy as has everyone it seems. I'll be around later today and tomorrow, too. (then most of next week a fair bit).
    I am still willing to trade, I'm sorry I've been so aloof lately. Let me know if you are still interested in the gulpin.
    If you're not confident with them you shouldn't trade them. Just try and find some more trustworthy ones, I think they're pretty common. Might be wrong though.
    Though of course someone may have loaded the wondercard onto their american game to get the pokemon, which would produce the eggs you're speaking of, but I think that's a bit dodgy anyway.
    Whenever I get time, which could be a few hours from this post or sometime tomorrow. I just got home from being out of town and now have some readings to do for classes tomorrow.
    I seem to remember someone worrying about this before actually. Like I said I don't know everything about gen 5, but these were distributed as eggs. Assuming the mechanics are even slightly similar to gen 4, if you were to trade the eggs over to an american game they would hatch with that american game's OT, ie Thomas in this case. However, because of the shiny relationship the ID and SID are different, and the chances of the pokemon being shiny are the usual 1/8192 instead of being set shiny as they would be in the game that received the eggs. If you have a set of these pokes with the OT Thomas but they aren't shiny, you should be alright, however if they're all shiny still I would say they're hacks.
    I wish you luck with that Persian :) Although it doesn't need any luck on the looks-department, it beats any pokemon hands down <3 Well, Meowth does anyways
    Not a problem at all! lol, no worries, we can't trade much right noe as is since we're out of town until tomorrow night. Anyway, you wanted our shiny flawless calm gulpin and offered a flawless (and I think shiny?) Aron.
    I don't have the time or patience to take any baby steps! And I don't need RNGing really :D
    Oooh, Meowth is cool! Never seen it or Persian being used in competitive battling before though! Nice :)
    I could've bred it for you but if it requires 4th gen, then I'm unable to do it too unfortunately :/
    Hey, Yes that trade sounds fine. If you could pm me the details on it and whenever you'd like to trade I'll do my best to trade soon. I'm out of town right now and we may not be ale to trae as much as we usually would but do pm me.
    Sorry I haven't been on serebii in a while. I certainly can help with most event questions yeah, not as clued up on gen 5 events as others but otherwise there's not much I don't know, which is pretty sad! haha Ask away! :)
    No, unfortunately I don't :/ I tried learning it once for fun and, well.. It didn't work out xD
    How come? :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…