• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• -_- ...
    Not all pumpkins. :<

-_-
    Me:moving on...
    Vivian:I'm telling my mom and dad! *gets Grace and Tidus and they both use Blaze Kick on Nibi*

*hugs back* You still didn't get to see it,though...
    I own very few things that I'd be upset if I lost them. Now that I said that those are going to disappear.

Eclipse: Quack.
    Me: I need something to read and those don't affect me any. The books that make me lose my sanity are history books.
    Latias: You shot my bat!
    Hunter: Nothing makes sense anymore...
    S. Darkrai: I don't want to be on the same team as Hunter and Kunai. They're both extremely violent.
    Kunai(Bisharp): I'm only violent if attacked first.
    PRETTY GOOD. Had a few stressful weeks a while back, but I'm on break from school and so far it's been great ^.^ You?

Hmmmm... I love how gefilte fish tastes and it's made of carp, whitefish and/or pike so those- ^.^ Aside from the eating side of fish, I always thought catfish were entertaining~ YOU?

xDDDD I couldn't resist... you set it up so perfectly~
    That's weird... it worked for me-

T_T FINE *lets go of your arm and pulls out an electric razor and starts shaving your head* I don't like the taste of hair~

*finishes that union ring while the magician turns you back*

1. (。・_・。) 2. http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/A_TROLL!.swf

xDDDDDDDD Oh well, You'll just have to draw a new one then ^.^

*swings rope until reaches side of the pit and crawls unto side, cuts rope and gets up...* T_T *grabs you and chucks you into the lava pit* You're it!!!
    Sorry to worry you. Everything's okay though.

I'm alright. Kinda tired since I didn't sleep well last night, but other than that, I'm okay. I'm happy because two of my favorite bands released new albums recently.

Yeah, that isn't the correct word, but I get what you mean.
    what? i thought armor is his clothes! and darknut is pretty much a dead knight anyway. or something. hmm i haven't tried a fishing rod on him. oh well nevermind.

lol that is high def! so you can ram walls or something?
    Hahaha....okay then. Jonathanville.

I feel loved.

*doing it*

*digests you*

Curly-ish...wavy-ish....brown. I usually wear it down.

Uh....?
    Lol, poor socks.

Aww, too bad :/
    I dunno, it's similar to bungee jumping I suppose. I won't jump myself but I give someone permission to push me off.
    It only took one try! >:D
    Not all pumpkins. D:

That question was strange... -_-
    Me:Yes Kyuubi,they were talking about you...
    Vivian:You guys are random and weird.

Me sad now. :C
    D: damn yeah i maybe a pervert as i carefully stripped the darknut's armour so they can be naked. yeah i really said that when i battled him...

yuck. so that is how you get your iron? lol.
    I traded it to her on Christmas.

Eclipse: *Vanishes*
    Real Eclipse: I know substitute.
    Me: I read them when I get bored.
    Eclipse: *passes out after getting stabbed in the neck with a fork*
    Latias: Yes! *Passes out*
    Hunter: *shoots both of them*
    Me: Bye. *hugs*
    One hundred and twenty nine. You told me to! I've got a funny one if you really do.

He's like 20, and he went home.

I was sleeping.
    One hundred and twenty seven. You want his picture?

I wanted to poor a glass of water over his head, but my mum said no.

:D

It was 4.30 in the morning.
    It was a Shiny Darkrai I got in a trade with a Cacnea. I thought the person who traded wasn't very bright.

Eclipse: DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!
    Latias: I can kill you with anything. Want to die by board game?
    Me: Quote by Shadow the Hedgehog on some fanfic on Deviantart.
    Latias: *Pokes Eclipse with fork*
    Eclipse: *Pokes latias with spoon*
    Latias: *pokes again*SPOONS ARE ONLY GOOD FOR SCOOPING OUT INNARDS! Or eating.
    Eclipse: *Pokes again* Forks are for eating too.
    Nova and S. Darkrai: *At the same time* I'm staying out of this...
    Hunter: *looks at bow* Should I shoot them?
    thank you! Yes, it was. haha It's night now. And yeah, I don't wanna start the weekly grind either, but there's something very special at the end of this week and that's spring break and an anime/scifi convention, so I say, bring it on. :p
    Is that even possible?

Me: Freedom!
    Nova: I didn't think that was physically possible.
    Eclipse: Screw logic!
    Hunter: Now you know why I'm named Hunter.
    EASY >:D
    PUMPKINS...COOL

-_-
    Ivy:You were random
    Jade:*pushes Ivy*I was going to say that!
    Ivy:Shut up!
    Jade and Ivy:*start fighting and run off*
    Serpent(my starter and Jade's dad) and J.J. the Serperior(traded away starter and father of Ivy(adopted):Have you seen Jade and Ivy?!

X3

Private message!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…