• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's excellent! Great to hear.

I'm an English Major at Clemson University. Dunno if you've heard of it, but it's in SC. Great school, beautiful campus. It's a lot of work, but totally worth it. XD
    You're still easy to make fun of, especially since you shaved all of your hair off. I miss your beautiful dreads. :<

You watched Recess, too? Awesome. I think they show old episodes of it late at night on Disney. That's the only thing I'll tune in to Disney for nowadays. Well, actually, The Emperor's New School isn't bad either.
    Haha, tell me about it. You were so much more fun back then though, Zia. You've gotten lame.

Also, cool avatar change.
    Twilight Princess is an awesome game. :] OMG... I remember the seafloor temple! I barely survived during the boss level. @~@ [Warning: I guess my next sentence might be a mini-spoiler.] But wait until you reach the Oocco (sp?) Temple in the sky when you play TP again, though. Trust me, that level will take an even longer while to complete.

And speaking of the Wii, I recently got the New Super Mario Bros Wii game yesterday. That game's actually pretty fun to play with. You should try it out sometime. ^^ But yeah... there's quite a lot of good Wii games out there that I'm pretty sure you can find to your interest. :]
    (late reply) Oiii... konnichiwa. :] I've been alright, just preparing for my semester finals (reasons why I haven't been 100% active via the interwebz atm) that I'll be taking from the 13th to the 15th. >_< Anyways, how've you been? ^^
    Pretty well, man. It's good to be back home and all. See all my friends again, etc.
    And what do you mean by "for the first time in 7 years I'm going back to a real school"?
    I'm alright. Hangin' in there. Stressful times for me because I moved back home to Canada... but otherwise, it's all good. And you?
    Hey Kami, how are you doing? Sorry I didn't repy to your last message.
    I tend to get into Sppf and then all of a sudden I stop and don't even bother replyi

Platinum is proving to be... a lot like D/P. I thought when I played Plat I'd be like "GOOD GOLLY GOSH THE INNOVATSHUN!" but so far its been "Oh hay look at the pretty sprites." D:
    Hey dude wassup!
    For some reason I haven't seen you aroung for a while (but that's perhaps because you chenged your avatar).
    But whatever. So how are things, man?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…