• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. It's annoying how prices just keep rising for everything. Not many people have that kind of money.

I only ever avoid trying to play through a game if there are difficult/long/annoying parts in the story. Music is great in games, but I'll admit, a sudden absence of music in a game is usually creepy or ominous.
    Exactly! Or another 3DS so my brother and I don't have to share one. I got a letter inviting me to a week-long summer program at some college in NY. I'd have to get $1700 by the April 18 deadline. I currently have $100 available. No thanks.

Some music is reason enough for me to look forward to certain events/battles in ganes.
    It would have cost extra for more people, and flying is expensive these days. >.<

I always find myself humming Fire Emblem recruiting themes or Frontier Brain battle themes. I take a liking to fast-paced, action music.
    Oh, wow. That's cool. Traveling is something I need to learn, but it seems like a great dream life, never boring. As for me, I was nervous because I was barely a sophomore, and I couldn't picture traveling literally across the country alone.

Now, Fire Emblem battle themes. Those last a long time before getting annoying, unless playing on hard. Pokemon songs play for so long at a time, so getting annoyed seems understandable.
    Yeah, and being mexican gives me help with scholarships as well. Studying abroad? I couldn't do that, but it sounds like fun. I mean, when I was invited to a meeting in D.C. for highly peforming students, I was too nervous to go even there. Money is an issue, though.

Yeah, I'm not patient either. At least the Regis had cool music. Azelf has always been a problem for me too.
    Lucky for me, there are plenty of great colleges within the state. Stanford for me I just need to find the one best fit for me.

I caught Mesprit in Pearl with a great ball, with perfect health and all. Luckiest moment ever. I find the Regis to be especially stubborn and tough to catch.
    No idea, but I need to hurry and get to thinking about it.

Yeah, but it would be nice to get just a few more Master Balls. It doesn't really matter now, since I don't need any.
    I know a few people who are great at history. I myself am only decent in history. I'm going to stick with math. Besides, I only need to score about 68/108 points to get a 5 on the AP Calculus test, so math is where my field of study will be.

When I first got the Master Ball from trades, I thought you could get more every 50 trades. Too bad it didn't work that way...
    I like math, but only because I'm good at it. Now when you need to measure the total distance traveled using integrals in calculus, that's useful. Most of the seemingly useless stuff is important later on, but that's only if you take higher level classes or want to go into the math field. Inverse tangents? That, I don't know the practical use of.

Yeah, that's basically it. You don't actually have to start battling, but you reset after rejecting the option to save. It only works on the multi battle with friends challenge. If you try to duplicate more pokemon than you had before starting the process, you will "erase" a pokemon or two, so you need to be careful.
    I guess we'll never know. Chemistry isn't a bad subject; it's just the teachers.

The emerald cloning glitch can be terrible if you aren't careful, but it's not bad. It's one of few glitches I use.
    Maybe Chemistry teachers are bad by nature?

I just use the emerald cloning glitch to get my master balls. Not fair, but it's not quite cheating either.
    He apparently wasn't so bad as a Biology teacher. We have nobody to teach Honors Chemistry except him, so we're stuck with him. I only have to put up with him for one quarter. I'll survive.

With legendaries, either I get very lucky, or I transfer a master ball from gen 3 for use in gen 4. Gen 5, I'm at a loss there.
    No one knows...
    I forgot to mention this happened today too.

Yeah, I understand why people try so hard for a cool shiny, but I won't do that myself. I still want a shiny rayquaza, if the avatar doesn't give it away.
    Yeah. He's a bad teacher. That same friend got sent to the dean for not looking up at the board. He was taking notes too. Him and the dean had a discussion about star wars most of the time. :p

I've tried shiny hunting. I don't have the motivation to keep at it long enough. I'm only good at pokeradar.
    He assumes we can't learn well on our own. A friend of mine was yelled at by him for picking up broken glass. The teacher said the only reason he wasn't sending him to the dean is because he's apparently "too stupid to know any better."

I have about 450 hours, and that's because I spend half my time here or playing Fire Emblem. In Pearl, I almost reached 900 hours.
    He's fun, but my Honors Chemistry teacher is the worst. He took 30 minutes to teach us logs on the calculator. Being in Calculus, you can bet I was annoyed. *headdesk*

With pokemon on a DS, no drive is too boring, until the battery dies... :/
    Yeah, our AP US teacher is the Athletic Director too, so he's too busy to bother us with that much work.

Just a few miles out is the ocean, and it's always cold and windy there. In the other direction is the mountain range, and it's snowing there now.
    AP US takes me an hour or two on average, because 2 sentences is usually enough for each term. English is scarier for me. No "to be" verbs in our essays! @.@

Yeah, but not in this area. It's usually rather calm, but winter is freezing, while summer is usually extreme, above 100 degrees at times.
    I'm also in track, so it makes me feel like I have some unfair talent, since others do homework that late and don't score above me. :/
    It probably shouldn't be possible, but whatever.

You get snow? In CA, we don't get any, but we get a TON of rain this time of year. Strange though, since we haven't had much rain this year.
    I'm a junior as well. With a 4.8, you'd expect me to be loaded with homework more often, but I'm usually done by five or six. I'm done by about the end of May this year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…