• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't mean to sound impatient, but it's been more than a month since I submitted my reffing submission, and I have yet to hear back from you.
    Good Deal. Would like to take some of these matches on here. Ref queue seems to be clogging up =X Grats on becoming an LO by the way. Sal told me.
    Just FYI and take your time, Ref app summited on UPN. Couldn't find your wall on there >>"
    LC, just dropping by to say hey. Been while since I've been on. You mayyyyybe don't remember me.
    Not to bug you or anything, but it's been a couple of weeks since i submitted my reffing test to you and I have yet to hear back from you on my final score.
    sorry if this makes me seem like a bother or impatient or anyting but abaout how often do the ref apps get checked? no rush though just curious
    Awesome! Actually, I was already preparing. Ask ABL, Muyo, and Shadow, they all saw it and thought it was good. Just need expert opinion that's all :)
    Hi Elsie. LoL! Since I haven't completed my two matches yet, can I send you an example of a reffing I have in mind, so I can improve before you approve again when I post my app (about a week :/)
    Yes but Jeri might go mental and suddenly win a bunch of matches, or Dave might get a big pile o'wins (more likely) while I've done nothing/lost a few, or Dave might have a massive advantage over me in our match, or someone else (you/Kush/SS/Char) might push for it or etc etc. Especially as next rankings I'll probably have added a loss or two from gym matches.
    Hey! When you post the new rankings please make the title some reference to fake TO. The tribute title would be good.
    I know you're probably really busy, but I just wanted to say that my mock reffing in the ref school has not been judged. I know mine's the only one there right now, but I'm just wondering if you could look at it when you have the free time. Just wanter to make sure it's not forgotten
    You responded and said that I had corrections to make. I sent you those corrections and haven't had a reply about those yet. <3

^^ But it's okay. Lol. I was wondering about this. Thanks for double-checking.
    Question! Ok so you were complaining at Concept's waste of dark energy on Faint Attack rather than Dark Pulse. Does that mean you ref Faint Attack as being inefficient on delivering Dark damage (compared to Dark Pulse, for example)?
    If Sabrina were to use a Rock Slide, would it be able to slide the rocks that it can't see?
    Hi LC. Just curious, why didn't Sabrina attempt either of her moves following the Rock Slide? It's not like there was a specification in timing for her orders so jw.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…