• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I made the edit to the post this morning. Just in case you don't see it, the Adamant one's EVs were 252 Attk, 252 Speed, and 4 HP (although it could be 255 in the attacking stats, as I did that for a time).

The Modest one has 252 Sp.Attk, 252 Speed. The Speed IV I happen to know is 31 (so it has 289 speed).
    252 Speed, 252 Special Attack, 4 speed and another 2 EVs that don't matter in some other stat, I can check which one the 2 is in if you need.
    Sorry about all that. I am working as fast as I can with your clones. Of all the times it had to happen, my AR broke, and because of my current schedule, I have no time to run out and get a new one.

And what's more: my friend lost his AR, so it may be some time before I can get you your clones. Believe me, he is working as fast as he can to find it.

As for the EV's on the Pokes I gave you, Zapdos has 252 Sp.Attk, 252 Speed, 4 HP (I think; otherwise it's 255 in Sp.attk and Speed)

Articuno is completely untrained.

And the Rayquaza is 252 Attk, 252 Speed, and 4 HP (but like Zapdos, it may be 255 in Attk and Speed).

I didn't know you were interested in the other Rayquaza. My mistake. I'll get it to you ASAP.
    I'm sorry I haven't responded, I keep forgetting to. Anyways, I have them all cloned, and Charizard is level 37 still with the same EV's (It has a random 2 in some stat, forget which one it is from pokecheck, so it isn't an exact 508 EV pokemon). If you need your pokemon still cloned, I can clone-back for you, as I have now gotten an AR. Just let me know, thanks.
    I'd actually like that idea... but I'm not certain how to undergo such a thing. If you know how I'd love to join you in your endeavor <33
    That's okay, I'm a very patient girl, but thank you for keeping me posted. Also, I'm fairly new here (Just joined on the 12th) so no, I haven't yet joined a clan.
    Good day to you, sir. ='3 I just wanted to mention that I popped into your shop just a moment ago and I must say, the new userbars are absolutely gorgeous! ^.^ They fit so beautifully with the overall theme ~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…