• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, originally it as our: 10ANIV tyranitar, espeon, umbreon, typhlosion, Blastoise, and Alakazam for your Gamestop pichu, sunday whiscash, shiny flawless Latios, tailow, baltoy, and poketopia pikachu. I'd be glad to reword that if you'd like to, however, if you'd like to keep that trade set, we can and I do have them all ready for you, but I can ready more/different pokemon as well.
    6.each with a special move to tell them apart. as for the pulcity lucario and manaphy, i just realized that they all look the same:/
    OK, after all, originals are hard to come by, its really up to you on what you want to do with it, but that's my suggestion. :) Anyways, I think I'd better get to doing some homework, so that I can trade with you tomorrow night. ;) Good night! ^^
    welcome, I like looking at your shop anyways. Like occasionally to check what is new in your shop and stuff. i'll pass you the pineco tomorrow ok? Keep the original, and make sure it isn't cloned. Cos if you clone the Pineco, you'll probably lose the original somewhere :p
    EDIT: tomorrow night I mean...
    by the way, one of your coding has a problem, u didn't close the bolding thingy. blablabla[/*take out the space here*B] Go run through your shop. :)
    Its much harder and requires a few times in a row of attempts so as to keep my delays consistent. But since I don't have so much time I have to put it aside till who knows when? But I already found a good seed that doesn't need advancements of IV frames. :)
    Since our time zone's are pretty much 4:00am at where you live, mine being 4:00pm here, how about we trade at 10:00pm/10:00am. I go to bed whenever I want, so I'd be able to stay up late. So 10:00pm here is 10:00am there, right? Would that be okay?
    Sorry our old trade hasn't happened yet. If you want to do it still, then I have it all ready still. However, if you want to change it, please let me know. I'd be willing to work out a different trade.
    That will require a lot of time, and I'd have to learn 5th Gen RNG (Hydro Pump is 5th Gen exclusive). I can do it though, if you don't mind waiting.

EDIT: Just to clarify, Hydro Pump is a 5th Gen lv up move. I can do a Shellder with just Rock Blast very easily and level it up to 61 for Hydro Pump (and wipe its EVs). The above only applies if you really really want it to know Hydro Pump at lv 1.
    Thanks for the link, I'll look at it. As for shop collaboration, lets wait till my first Egg RNG success(I hope its soon) before discussing that. ;)
    Ninetales: Niiine! (I can it not! I want so much being human again!) *crying* Nine! Ninetales! (Wait! Try to ask Arceus! Pwease?) *look cute, begging*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…