• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    I wont battle you if you RNG, nor would I ever consider you a legitimate Pokemon trainer.
    ----------
    I guess you are still a bitter person regarding this topic, huh?
    I finally got a cool random encounter shiny. Audino! First shaking grass patch of the night too. Plus it looks like a good one for Easter, and caught on Easter.
    Yo dude! I haven't been on for a few days. I just read your shiny post and I wanted to offer my congratulations! You worked extremely hard for it, and the everstone was a bonus!
    I usually don't go to them i use audino in giant chasm plus it may give me shiny either audino or metagross long stretch but could happen. I love this shiny lol
    So true it's a nice shiny plus ur right not many have a weezing I'm almost done with dragonair 5 more levels and it's at 100
    Well I just finished ev training it gonna keep her as dragonair. Now have to lvl 100 I transfer her to my black version so it will be easier to level up. So have u decide ur next hunt.
    Well I joined along time ago but only did the odd trade. I really just started hunting for shinies every since I have had such luck with pokemon Black and White. I'd caught a fair amount before just by luck in random encounters and the old early shiny appearing via chaining but now that I can masuda method and am suddenly having luck chaining I've been posting more about the shinies I have gotten. So ya in a sense you could say I'm new here. I wish you luck on getting shiny Koffing and Voltorb(Which ever you decided to go for first).
    Yeah I've always like dragonairs shiny form that's y one will b for dragonair the other dragonite
    well, I'm taking a semi-break right now, so it will be a while yet until I get my shiny. I'm sure I'll get it eventually though :p
    Yeah my last update was my shiny rufflet I just restarted my mm hunt for dratini I'm hope to get 2 of them. I managed to collect 675 eggs hatched 285 so far.
    Yes:D
    I couldn't wait but the fact that i had to catch Azelf and Uxie to get the radar was a bummer since i wanted to SR one of them.
    I watched a Tutorial on youtube and i got a little bit better but like you said i need more practice.most of the broken chains were due to me being tiered and trying to take a risk.:p
    BTW do you know where i can find the chaining pokech app?
    LoL I would rather watch Tom and Jerry than MMing 30271838391786387297 Eggs. Your uncle Kaphotics was a pioneer among other people who involved in Smogon RNGing research. And funnily enough we discovered the early steps of RNGing before those who created and programized the game in Japan. If you are mad at Smomgnatiers you should keep your brilliant thoughts to yourself and I'm sure you are one of those who would do anything to get a shiny Poke I see those everywhere and my man TDawg has done nothing to deal with him this way you gonna have to think about such stuff before posting 'em here :p
    Still your first message was completely unnecessary. You are talking to another human being ya know? Would you like if I commented towards you in a completely arrogant and rude fashion? No, so just letting you know that you have been reported.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…