• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ShinyPalkia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pink skitty got nothing. >:

Why would you get an infraction for posting in the Weird Pokémon Facts thread? o_O

That's the latest Pokémon movie right? I don't keep tracks of the new movies lately. So how was it? xP

Well guess what I did. I watched the first 3 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist, how exciting. xD DD forced me to watch it though.
    Moips! :D Kyllä mussakin on aika lailla stalkkerin vikaa, en oo kirjotellu täällä yhtään mitään varmaan viikkoihin X3 Ja sori kun en vastannu sulle eilen, lagi iski niin ei tullu viesti perille. Missäs päin Suomee muuten asustelet? :3 Ja onko sun nimes oikeesti Solana? Aika hienon kuulonen nimi ^_^
    If you want to know how tall your sig is, press the Prnt Screen button. Then open up a graphic program (You can use MSPaint too) and paste it. Then crop out everything under the "____" <-- line all the way before the reply/edit button. Save it, then go to where you saved the picture and hover your mouse over it. You'd see the dimensions ### x ###. The second one should give you the height.

As for the avatar and image, they're basically the same thing. However, avatars are used as your "profile pic" or the picture next to your name (like how you want somebody to "see" you as you post away). Images doesn't need to "identify" the person like how avatars do.

I'm not sure if that helped. ^^;;
    Oh, alright. My kid sister's nickname is Nina! ^_^;

That's very kind of you. I'm glad you like them. ^_^

Oh, I'll only be posting it in my thread. I'm very hesitant and nervous about offering my drawings out. I'd have to think about letting them out for use. ;_;

I got Pokemon-shaped macaroni and cheese! Did you get anything interesting?
    Solana, really? That's such a pretty name. The girl Pokemon Ranger character is called Solana, I believe. ^_^

Aww, thank you, ShinyPalkia! I really appreciate the compliment. =)

A Glaceon, and colored in? I can draw that, certainly. Maybe even today.
    Thanks sweetie. I hope yours went very well in.

Sorry if I sent a message to you or anything last night. I had a few too many and was planning on sending messages to all the people on here that I love. I don’t know if I ended up doing it in the end.

L.F.D.
    Wow o_O Haha, awesome ^^

Oh I haven't gotten my presents yet. Right now, it's about 1:30 pm on December 24, so we still have a ways to go :3

HAPPY HOLI[color=#daf5f00]D[/color]AYS!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…