• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha ok! Its in a word document would you want me to try to somehow copy and paste sections of it and pm it to you? Or i could email you the word doc(promise i wont stalk you lol XD, you could use a junk email if you want XD)
    Haha yeah i got a goo memory so i can remember most stats! My friend sent me an rng guide if youd want it :). He rngs all the time and i get pokes from him on occastion! Like my chandalure witch is AMAZING! Wunderbar(wonerfull) XD. Im a cleric! My friends are funny and not to serious about it so its all lighthearted fun! :D
    Haha i like being random! I figured you may possibly know it! :D. Gotta learn how to say meadow know! Got anything you need translated to german? :D. Howre you? Im playing dnd with my friends(Bit of a nerd lol) XD
    Haha whthank you! XD. Yeah if you say a random sentence i can probanbly say it in german! XD. How good are you at sign language can you say most things!? Can you say th plumber is dancing in the medow!? :DDDD
    Haha yeah i took german 1 and 2 atmy school andim in german 3 right now :D. So i can speak decent german! Sie Squeegie ist zu nett! :D. Sort of a translation of "Squeegie is so nice :)"
    The lincoln one is reeeeally good! Im about 1/4 the way in! Youll Love it! :). I can trade over the weekend! I was waaay to busy today im sorry! XD. My sister just got confirmed(Catholic thing lol)! XD.
    Well i checked out Abraham lincoln vampire hunter from my schools library! And my grandma(whos visiting) bought me the second book to an awsome series! The first one got made into a tv show on hbo! A game of thrones! The second one is called a clash of kings :D
    Hehe sowwie again! Im backlogged with requests from friends and stuff XD. I did a huge trade yesterday with a friend (16 pokemon) and had to nickname and clone them all XD. I got 2 new books today though so im happy OwO. But Dont worry i got most of your pokemon(Cept the ones i have to hunt serebii for!). But dont worry ill get em all >:D. Goodnight :)
    Oh sorry I hads a toooon to do today Owo. Im pretty sure i have them but im like passing out XD. Im sowwie 0w0. Can we trade tomorrow maybe? Im on eastern seabord time(Georgia US) and my sisters getting confirmed tomrrow at 7 but any other time than that i should be good XD
    Hehe well i have Bulbasaur,Sentret, Eevee, Starly, Deerling, and Deino
    And i can put up search for the rest for you :3.
    Im goin tobed cause i sleepy! Buuuuuuut tomorrow i can trde/ look for all teh pokemon you want! :D. If you need any of their info i can provide it tomorrow! Goodnight :)
    Haha its fine dontchu worry :). Your a friend! You get FREE shinies! XD. Im getting alot more shinies then i have on my list! XD. So if you have any specific wants i may actually have it! Or i could find one!
    Well you are extremely talented! :D. Hmm I feel arcanine would be hard to blend with things XD. ILL THINK ABOUT IT :). Howre you? Need any more shiny pokemon? :3 or items?
    i am so so sorry. i'm starting to think that maybe my ds broke or something because i've tried multiple times and my wifi wont work
    i am very very sorry for wasting your time like this. i don't think i can get on after this for a long time after since i'm going to be haveing semi finals. Thank you for trying to trade with me but i will feel worse if i keep having you waste your time like this >< i am so so very sorry again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…