• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well the odds are against me unfortunately =( as long as my DS keeps functioning properly I'll survive. And my birth day is coming up in August so I might get more money for stuff so that's good. I shall find a way!
    I might wait 'till the price gets lowered to buy it. But I might not because my parts of my DS screen don't work. I might just stop playing video games if my DS stops working. Oh and I might not get Black Ops any more. I tried playing my Wii yesterday but it didn't want to read any of my games :(
    no, i still dont have the money to get a new one. even worse is that i might have to get a new wii because it keeps freezing up. i hate my bro!! its all his fault. i probably wont be on black ops anymore but i will try.
    There was a thread to change the names. Some people thought it was an april fools joke so word didn't around much. Right now it's closed but it'll re-open in october. This is the thread.
    Congrats on the mic! But unfortunately I can't play anymore. My stupid lil bro scratched up my copy of Black Ops so now I can't use it. Even worse he played my Wii for too long when I was in school (he got out a week earlier than me) so now it freezes up. I might not be on Black Ops for a while. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new one or I can fix the disk soon so I might be back online in a few weeks, a month or 2 tops. Hopefully...
    I thought you were Dark Saber on Smogon. His username used to be LUofDarkness (which stood for Leaf Umbreon). His profile says his Skype is Leaf_Umbreon. And I found you in BattleStar's friend list here on Serebii. Dark Saber is friends with BattleStar on Smogon as well. So I just assumed that you are Dark Saber. If you aren't, I'm extremely sorry for the mix up.
    Sorry, it's been awhile since I've logged on here. I don't really do much Mutiplayer. I'm mostly on Zombies. Besides I'm still a low level so I wouldn't stand much of a chance against you or others.
    this
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…