• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• idk if my pm got threw (new to the site trying to figure it all out) but i have lots of eveltionary stones and you have a croagunk... letsw make a deal :D
    I saw your sig pic! I almost steped on one of those and it made me scream like a girl :S
    ----------
    He posted elsewhere, the mods moved the thread.
    ----------
    Even if the mods moved it, they have the power to lock and edit his post once the original thread maker sends the required fields. And it's not like he can't edit them in himself.
    We've got a major problem here. There are users who will not listen to Smogon rules and wish to play it their way instead, which interrupts our way of Competitive play. They think tiers are for queers and will use ubers on teams without feeling cheaps. They even don't care for natures and EVs. As a fellow follower of Smogon, what do you think we should do?
    Nicely summed up :)

I wasn't posing a direct question though, the purpose of my sig is really to illustrate that there are some neat elements to studying mathematics that you aren't exposed to doing sums in class.
    Ah, but if the region between 0 and x can be divided into Q equal portions, then doesn't it follow that the region between 0 and 2x contains exactly 2Q portions?

The paradox is that the region between 0 and 1, and 0 and ∞ are supposedly divisible into exactly the same number of equally-sized portions.
    To answer your question in MasterCh33f's thread, a Pokemon with the typing of Fire/Water/Electric/Dark/Psychic/Ice/Grass would be weak to Bug, Fighting, Flying, Ground, Poison and Rock type moves. It would resist Steel and be neutral to every other type.

I know this because I looked into myself a while ago.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…