• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for responding late, but click on my name and post the message there :) I will see it faster.

Gengar and Cloyster, great combo! We start with them!

Gengar @Life Orb/Wise Glasses
    Timid / Levitate
    -Shadow Ball
    -Focus Blast
    -Thunderbolt
    -Confuse Ray

This is a good set with Gengar. It does what he should do, sweep.

Cloyster @Razor Fang/Scope Lens
    Jolly / Skill Link
    -Icicle Spear
    -Rock Blast
    -Shell Smash
    -Razor Shell

This is another excellent sweeper. Now what does these two lack?
    Well, I asume you are playing competively. Then, like this:

Start with a base Poke. Lets say it's a special sweeper, like Latios.
    Latios want extra start damage - he wants a lead with stealth rocks. He also want something to deal with Dark types - a fighting or bug. And something to rely on - a tank.

Whats your favorite OU Sweeper?
    What about Cloyster then?

i don't fully understand the required roles per team or what a good balance of roles is
    Ev's and nature should be your primary focus. But if you have good IV's, then it's not a exact problem.

As for your pokemons, Aerodactyl and Gengar could work well together. But not Gengar and Starmie. To many similiar weaknesses. First, think of their role. What should they do, what do they need to do, etc. Many like to choose one pokemon, and then build their team around him/her. Like This Guy. He choosed Latias. Once you have some ideas of who to choose and their roles, tell me :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…