• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shining Mew
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! Can someone from the admins delete all my visitor messages from the profile pages permanently, please?
    realy sorry, but i made 2 accounts and 1 is shadow gir "i" tina 2 is shadow gir "a" tina

same me, but no spelling error. is that ok?
    Hello Shining Mew. I'm sorry to bother you, but is it ok if I post a thread titled, "Oddest Pokemon Cries?" in the General Pokemon Disscussion Forum? I haven't seen any thread like it, but I just wanted to be sure.
    Please fix my username I dislike the fact that my p is lowercase. I know it's been this way for four years but I don't like it this way.
    Hello everyone!

I have been in a hunt for shiny mudkip in Ruby version for over 4 months. after 1 month of SR and a total of 8000 SR, I became sceptical of whether or not a dry internal battery would affect the rate on which I would encounter a shiny pokemon. I saw a shiny Poochyena, and after researching I found out that the dry internal battery does have an effect on the chances, and that my encounter with the infamous shiny Poochyena was in fact a product of a broken RNG. This meant that I had it on a shiny frame. I replaced the internal battery and I no longer have the "your internal battery has run dry" message on my startup screen. Although not as efficient aS before, I am now at 20,000 SR and at the peak of my patience. To get to the point, I wanted to know aside from replacing the battery, if the RNG would still be broken or if there is another reason if I cannot see shiny pokemon. For anyone who can help me out and give me a reliable answer, I will be more than grateful. I just don't want to waste my time on Shiny Hunting on Ruby if this is the case.
    Hello everyone!

I have been in a hunt for shiny mudkip in Ruby version for over 4 months. after 1 month of SR and a total of 8000 SR, I became sceptical of whether or not a dry internal battery would affect the rate on which I would encounter a shiny pokemon. I saw a shiny Poochyena, and after researching I found out that the dry internal battery does have an effect on the chances, and that my encounter with the infamous shiny Poochyena was in fact a product of a broken RNG. This meant that I had it on a shiny frame. I replaced the internal battery and I no longer have the "your internal battery has run dry" message on my startup screen. Although not as efficient aS before, I am now at 20,000 SR and at the peak of my patience. To get to the point, I wanted to know aside from replacing the battery, if the RNG would still be broken or if there is another reason if I cannot see shiny pokemon. For anyone who can help me out and give me a reliable answer, I will be more than grateful. I just don't want to waste my time on Shiny Hunting on Ruby if this is the case.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…