• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The other person is being slow so I think I'll trade with u first which means that I can trade now.
    Yeah here's my new fc: 3654 6085 4513. I have to warn u though I'm currently in the middle of two trades, including yours so if I don't connect straight away that'll be why. Also my AR is playing up on me. Will u be able to clone and trade 1 back?
    Hey despite the fact that my nintendo wifi usb connecter has been giving me problems I can still trade Thursday & Fri, the later being the best option. Let me know if your still interested.
    Sorry the nintendo wifi has been giving me problems. I should be able to trade tonight and tomorrow though. Send me a VM when ur next online.
    Hey do u still wanna trade? I just got a nintendo wifi adapter which means that I can now trade any time I want. I can also clone now.
    Hey I'll be able to trade starting later 2nite. Let me know when ur online, even when I'm not. I check back regularly.
    yeah sure but i just noticed i dont have the salamance anymore, i guess i traded it away at some point. here's the updated list on what i have
    For trade:
    ALL LEGENDARY PKMN
    Pokemon events to trade:
    Gamestop jirachi
    Smr2010 jirachi
    10 aniv celebi
    Tru shaymin
    Almia darkrai
    Wishmkr jirachi
    Spr2010 shiny pichu
    Gamestp shiny pichu
    Non-even shiny entei
    Mattle ho-oh
    Vgc09 shiny milotic
    Fal2010 mew
    Movie darcri Japanese
    Win2011 celebi
    Win2011 shiny raikou
    Gamestp shiny suicune
    Gamestp shiny entei
    Ash pikachu
    v-create Movie14 victini
    Feb2012 Mewtwo
    Dw Arceus
    SPR2012 Zekrom
    well this is my list again
    For trade:
    ALL LEGENDARY PKMN
    Pokemon events to trade:
    Gamestop jirachi
    Smr2010 jirachi
    10 aniv celebi
    Tru shaymin
    Almia darkrai
    Wishmkr jirachi
    Spr2010 shiny pichu
    Gamestp shiny pichu
    Non-even shiny entei
    Mattle ho-oh
    Vgc09 shiny milotic
    Fateful encounter Salamance id 02158
    Fal2010 mew
    Movie darcri Japanese
    Gamestp deoxys
    Win2011 celebi
    Win2011 shiny raikou
    Gamestp shiny suicune
    Gamestp shiny entei
    Ash pikachu
    v-create victini
    Wifi Mewtwo-Feb-
    Dw Arceus
    SPR2012 Zekrom

i have a few different natures for the newest events. so if you're looking for something i might have it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…