• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Exactly... AND pokemon are wild ar heart. You see Wildfire and Shadow playing? The thing is, neither of them will hold back when they race, and they are about evenly matched in speed if Shadow uses a quick attack while he runs. That is the wild side: Using what they have to survive and win. It's not survival of the fitest... it's survival of the smartest... Some people still don't understand this..." Storm walked over and sat down next to Shayn.
    <He's a sharp kid you have with you...> Shadow pointed out.

<Hey! Shadow! Come over here! I'll race you to that tree!> Wildfire called, excited from the battle.

"And never forget this: Pokemon are wild at heart..." Storm turned on her heel and walked to congradulate all her pokemon.

The boy looked at his hands as he sat on the ground. Then he got to his feet, threw his hair out of his face, and said, "I will!"

"That tone... the confidence... keep that as well... but don't let it become pride... never doubt your pokemon, but know their basic limits..." Storm said as she petted her Voltorb.
    Shadow easily took down the Poliwrath with this final blow.

"How-" The boy was shocked. He ran to his pokemon and returned it.

"There is more to training than most think..." Storm explained, "Train WITH your pokemon is the first lesson to know..."
    The boy thought for a second then picked out his pokeball. He released a Poliwrath as he explained knowingly, "Umbreon are weak to fighting types."

"Have fun Shadow..." Storm said, stepping back a few steps.

The boy yelled his first attack, "Submission!"

Shadow used confuse ray to prevent from being hit. <What is this? A hot headed pokemon with a master to boot.>

"D-Dynamic Punch!"

Shadow used a quick attack to dodge and then a Faint Attack.

The Poliwrath was confused by his quick moves, and, forgeting it's master, used a Double Slap that hit Shadow, but the umbreon was unfazed by the meager blow.

"But... you are not giving him orders..." the boy noted.

"Shadow is my greatest companion, so I take care of him. He does love to ack on his own... and I let him..." She paused. "This is his favorite attack that I spent quite some time teaching him... go ahead Shadow..."

<I got the message... I was going to do it anyway...>

He then used Giga Impact.
    (The last thing that happened)
    ----------
    "Use Fire Spin!" The boy yelled.

Storm sighed and then whispered, "SonicBoom..."

The Voltorb moved so fast it made a sonic boom. Then it appeared behind the Charizard that was still following though with it's attack.

"Gyro Ball..." Storm finished, watching the charizard take the attack by surprise. But this was not enough, so she distributed the final blow, "Swift..." And it was over...

"What the-" The boy watched this with wide eyes.
    ----------
    "Surprised? This time, I will pick first, allowing you the choice of finding the best fit to challenge it......" She tuned to Shadow, "You're up..."

<Finally... This will be fun...>
    Hello Shane-san. I heard you from my sister, Mi10ticFan. Could you please be my friend? cause I don't want everybody calls me a girl (I'm a boy) since my friends are girls. Oh, and I like Pikachu (2nd rank, 1st rank: Blaziken)
    well, all three of us are posting in my VM box.... here, I'll send you a PM with all of the things you missed thus far so you don't have to search my box... then you just post in my box to continue... that way, both of you can read it... does that makes sence? it might be getting a little complicated... ><
    Hi there. Sorry I haven't been on messenger lately, got my computer taken away and have to use mom's after everyone goes to bed...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…