• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My sister is four years younger and my brother is seven years younger than me. He's 7, she's 10, and I'm 14. :) I can imagine you raging at other Cilan fangirls... xD It's a funny image... xD

Fan1: He's so cute!
    Fan2: I love him the mostest ever!
    Fan3: I'm his biggest fan
    You: MINE-VCTGHBTDBTRH!!!!!

xD Ah, the image's of you, Poke_Maniac... You really shouldn't tell me so much! ;D

On a more serious note, I have a feeling you're right. Cress seems to be one of those who would be sadistic while dressed in a suit. Completely unsuspected by anyone other than the people who got hurt and caught him laughing. xP Yeah, we do pick on him too much; he's probably so cute underneath that creepy hair of his! xD OH! That makes sense now! Pfft, It totally knew it was hair the whole time, honest! :p God, I'm dumb... and hyper... Hmm, I've been making up speech's for everyone today. Your fangirl menace above is just one of my ideas...Hmmm... I ought to get out more.... here I am rambling again... meh...

As for normal clothes, I'm guessing just compimentary colours to their hair. So Cilan in green, Cress in blue and Chili in red. Hey, I can't be creative all the time! What do you think?

~Jess~
    Thank God! I honestly thought you'd gone off the deep end or something, supporting Negaishipping and all... JK, jk... sorta... I can tell you don't wanna write an essay by the way you're writing your "English". :p "Dun wanna" is a nice touch... xP

Pffft, Chili would probably just s****** about it and watch Cilan get irritated and Cress be normal - unamused as usual. Until, of course, the jocks started throwing things at HIM. THEN, and only then, would there be trouble. He'd probably shout a lot of their curses back and then run inside and hide under a table, knowing the Troll's coming for him... or the jocks...or both... xDDDDD (Love how you only wrote "Chili" in English. And the rest in Japanese names... :p)

God, your mom loves you! Whenever I ask, it goes something like this.

Me: Mom, we're watching a movie. A Pokemon movie. Watch with us?
    Mom: I'd rather cut my ears off and eat them... >->
    Me:...Right...^^;

xDD

Yes, a deadly combination indeed. And trust me, living with it is so much worse. Knowing that everyday you'll wake up to "Kyle, you can't draw!" or "Elise, you've had your turn on Pokemon Black. NOW IT'S MINE!!!!!!" fills me with absolute "joy"... ¬.¬
    I'm not sure what's the difference with the films...but I love Reshiram too. XD The only difference is that Reshiram's and Zekrom's roles are swapped. As well as some mirrored images here and there...and different Pokemon as well. I find that kind of cool that you have to look carefully at some of them. XD

Lol my guess is that Cress takes pleasure in seeing others hurt. Omg what do we do to poor Cress? XDD He is like a robot..just not robotic. :p We pick on him too much. He's probably the sweetest/most proper of the brothers. LOL I laughed when I read the "What's with w.>" face. the "w" is that little piece of hair that covers his eyes. Oh btw if the Striaton Trio wore normal clothes, how would they dress? Of course. XD One time my friend drew a picture of Chili...his hand was on fire...it looked like blood. XDDD WUT?!? Two week holiday? Lucky ;-;
    Trololol I did of coz. ;) Ugh I've got so much hw after school. I dun wanna write an essay >.>

Yeah I could picture those people bothering Dento...and probably his brothers too. XD I picture Chili being a bit lenient though with stuff like that...Corn might just stand there unamused. *remembers Dento's fuss over bad Gym Leading*................Yeah, he'd have trouble with people like that. XDD

LOL it goes just like that. Jk...it doesn't go anything like that. XDDD It's just:

Me: Hey mom will you watch Pokemon with me? :)
    Mom: Oh alright.

XDD

Oh dear...that is a deadly combo. I don't have any siblings so I dunno what it's like. XDD; I have 3 dogs that could pass as siblings though. I didn't know you had a little brother too. XD How much younger are they than you? Yeah, people don't argue with that. :p Just because they all know he's my favorite. XD
    Oh, hello again! :D

A new Wishfulshipping story? Awesome! I'll look loyally for it once you post it; you'll have to post a link up on Serebii once it's finished! ^-^ Where've you been anyways? The thread's a little more empty without you; put that much focus into your fic that you haven't been on for a couple of days?? :p Speaking of new fiction, I'm working on a Wishfulshipping fanfiction for a contest (has to be in by tenth of April) on FFN.net. ^-^

~Jess~
    I like Pokemon Black (the film) because there's a possiblity that something or other is related to Chili, but I actually prefer Reshiram, so it's a weird combination I am facing here. Still, it was a decent film which I've watched again. Haven't seen the other version to it. Is it any different? Are the roles just switched over?? :/

True enough with Cress I suppose. I wonder if whenever he smiles he's thinking: "Kill me... Just kill me now..." - due to only smiling with customers or battles, I'd settle for the possiblity of him being some kind of bot. D'aww, we abuse poor Cress! :<... Oh well, Troll will get over it! ^-^ What kind of face is this?! w.> -- Nobody - not even a TROLL - has that face! xDDDDDDD. Yes, as said before, Chili WOULD be awesome. When isn't he...? x3 He IS a genius... as opposed to a puddle... xD Yeah, you're right there; my sis tries to be like me all the time and we don't get along at all - thus, your theory has been proven! xD
    PM back soon! Oh, and trust me, I can't wait to be writing more either! Either wa, more will be on the way soon, definitely within this two week holiday that I have! :D
    ~Jess~

(Had to post separately because message was too long... ^^;)
    Hahahaha, you'd best change your sig before I honestly lose faith in you! :p

I'd probably say that high school jocks would be ones to annoy Cilan the most - not sure why. Just, he seems the prim 'n' proper kinda guy and then there's the loud-mouth, crap-talking, manner-dropping, douche-squatting, rock-chucking, swear-alot jocks walking past his restauraunt with their evolved monkeys and nothing to them whatsoever but a big mouth and alot of bad vocab. xD Poor Cilan, he doesn't stand a chance! xP

Lol, this is the image I have of you right this moment when telling your mom to watch the movie:
    You: Mom, come watch the movie with me. ^-^
    Mom: It's pokemon. I don't watch po--" -.-;
    You: SIDDOWN AND WATCH THE BISHIE SPARKLEZ! :mad:

Yeah, my sister's younger than me. And annoying. It's a deadly combination - it means she's irritating AND she gets away with it 'cause she's small and "cute". And her OC is annoying too! Damn Lizzie! DAMN V"$TGVDVB-- Wishfulshipping is all this world needs. 'Nuff said. Just to tell you, I'm the oldest of two. My little sister AND my little brother; it SUCKS being the oldest. You're just lucky you're an only child. x3 Oh of course you own Cilan. Everybody knows that "Dento-Girl"... *Smirks* :p
    Omg I feel so alien right now...my sig and usertitle/avi is all an April Fool's joke. XDDD

LOL...you know I always wondered what those bikers were doing in the classy Striaton City. XDDD I wonder what would irritate Dento to the extremes? :p Someone flirting with his girl I bet. XDD I'd feel bad for Dento...he wouldn't realize what he's saying :'( then he'd probably go swallow a bar of soap after realization hits him. XDD

Yes they do. Not because they want to, but because I want them to. XDD; I'm sort of spoiled because I'm the only child. Ugh I hate Spongebob. -_- Oh I see! Is your sister younger than you? =o That would get annoying -_- I hold my ships above OCs...which tick off my friends a lot. xD At least though I put my claim on Dento...so I can do whatever I want to him (in the RPs that we have). 8D

XDD So you like Pokemon Black more than Pokemon White? So do you prefer Reshiram to Zekrom? Or the other way around? XDDD LOL...For some reason I view Cress to be more "Stick in the Mud" that's honestly how I picture him. He only smiles in battle or to welcome costumers. XDDD I just picture him with the w.> face on. XDDD Chili would be awesome. :3 Yeah I think he'd be fine with Iris...he could get annoyed at Ash...somehow two people who are alike don't seem to get along. xD Nah, Chili would NEVER admit that. He thinks he's a genius. :D

You're welcome. ^^ Oh yay!! I wish I was off for Easter *sniff* Nice! :D I can't wait to read more stories from you. :)
    It would; I have an image in my head of him yelling his head off, just repeating words that he's heard from tough men further down Striaton City... Y'know, the sketchy biker type dudes that seem to be everywhere on the actual game? I seem to have a feeling that it would be that guy that says something along the lines of "No matter what, those Gym Leaders always seem to use Pokemon I don't like..." in Striaton City. Poor Cilan wouldn't have a clue what he had just said and then he'd be mega embarrassed when some random guy screams "Stop cursing!"... xD God, me and my cracky mind... ^^;

Your parents watched the Pokemon movies?? Wow... My mom hates it, though it comes an amazing second place to Spongebob Squarepants - the worst show on TV, possbile. She loves Wishfulshipping (my sister) but she also has an OC that tampers with the Wishfulshippy antics, so naturally, I hold a grudge against her. xD Not her fault I suppose, but it still utterl destroys Wishfulshipping, something I'm VERY touchy about. :D Yes, yes we are all fangirls at heart. ;)

Perhaps so, so because it was in the Pokemon Black movie that the basket could have been related to Chili, that one is naturally my favourite as opposed to the blue one that could have been related to Mr. Troll-face-- I mean Cress... xP It would be cool to see those two in a movie; Cress'd be all "danger-freak" a little like Cilan when "protecting his girl" and Chili would be the wild pranks-man, so I have a feeling he'd be ok with Iris and slightly irritated by Ash. I don't know, it's just this theory I have that Chili wouldn't like someone who's as oblivious as him. ;) Not that he'd admit to being clueless...

I'm glad you liked it! Because I'm off for my Easter Holidays, I'll probably find myself with heaps of time to update both Wishfulshipping and Strawberryshipping since we don't really do anything as a family. Thanks for your review, by the way! :D

PM back soon! :D
    ~Jess~
    K, I'll just place the last one up here:

XDD Dento swearing would be funny. I can only imagine him swearing if he was to get really mad. XD Of course he'd apologize, Dento's just a sweety like that. X3 XDDDD IKR? He was all "Hey......wuddabout me?" XD Iris had that sheepish grin afterwards. XD I lurved that. Yush she does. XDD Judging from your post on the thread I assume you saw it. The best part is: She's cheering for Dento and Dento only (at first I thought she was cheering for both Dento and Kenyan) which was nice.

LOL!! XDDD Oh man...that sounds like something I would do...but I couldn't while my parents were watching it. They'd ask me "is something wrong?" XDDD That's so funny though. XDDDD Your sister actually took the remote away..xDD Y SHE NO LURV THE WISHFUL GOODNESS? XD I agree though, I was delighted as well. I remember seeing fanart of Dento catching Iris...and the glare as well..XDDD Wishfulshippers--we're all fangirls at heart. xDDD

XDD You so are! XD Yes he would have. Something I noticed: In Black, Dento's Macaron basket is red, and in White his basket is blue. (Refi to Pod/Corn? 8D) I hope one day Pod and Corn both appear in an ending of a movie...that'd be nice (or maybe they CAN appear in a movie 8D)

Yup! I saw that! Nice chappie....I really liked it and I'll leave a review later. XDD I'm really sleepy today...I got to volunteer helping wolves. :3
    Make sure you do finish it! I'll wait until you finish your message before replying with a massive chunk of text in reply. :) I'll just wait for the whole thing. I'm just going to bed; wish me luck with sleeping... Being an insomniac and all... Ugh... -.-;

~Jess~
    XDD Dento swearing would be funny. I can only imagine him swearing if he was to get really mad. XD Of course he'd apologize, Dento's just a sweety like that. X3 XDDDD IKR? He was all "Hey......wuddabout me?" XD Iris had that sheepish grin afterwards. XD I lurved that. Yush she does. XDD Judging from your post on the thread I assume you saw it. The best part is: She's cheering for Dento and Dento only (at first I thought she was cheering for both Dento and Kenyan) which was nice.

Hey I gtg now see ya...I'll finish this later. XDD *is at school and leaving :p*
    God, can't stop giggling at the idea of Cilan swearing. He'd swear and then he'd be all "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" straight afterwards and cover his mouth with both hands, repeating apologies or whatevers... xD I loved the annoyed twitch he gave her when she fangasming over the Hydreigon' it was so cute! x3 Really? Yay! Does she cheer for him in battle or something?? :eek: I'm curious all of a sudden! If he's battling, who is he against?? I want spoliers! :D

Yeah. Seven times. At least. Each... God, I need a hobby! xP But it was just so unexpected to see so much Wishfulshippy goodness that my mind kind of blanked out for a sec and I kept thinking: "Did that really just happen...?" and then I'd go back and check, going through that cycle until my sister eventually stole the remote from me. D: Still, I was delighted with it to say the absolute least! x3

Ooooh... Poddo... Chili... *drools* No, I'm NOT a fangirl! Whatever gave you THAT idea?! xP . He'd have been a cool cute addition to the film. x3 And he'd have been the one to tease Cilan about holding her back, claiming he was "protecting his girl". God, I can picture it all so clearly! x3

I did! It's been updated! FINALLY! :3 Strawberryshipping's fine with; I had a flurry of inspriation the other day and updated two chappies (at least 2500words each) in a day, so that won't need to be updated for a while yet. Still, I think "It's Memory Time!" is doing pretty well. Sixteen thousand words already, and only the sixth chappie! I feel briefly (only briefly ) successful... -.-

~Jess~
    Haha IKR?! Iris fangirling over Hydreigon and Dento getting annoyed was one of the best scenes. He probably did curse in his head xD it'd be awkward of course to him. That little glare was funny xD at least in the newest JP episode Iris happily supports him. XD lol wow 7 times? I watched the one of Dento grabbing Iris for a while. That was cute to me x3 Pssh lol did you have to check to make sure it wasn't Pod pulling back Iris? Jk xD

Ooh yes I agree! Dento and Iris's hair was nice. I love the movie animation..Dento and Iris looked a bit more like their Sugimori artwork.

Have fun writing~ ^^
    @ChoronekoLuver13 - I'll be sure to read it very soon! I'll leave you a couple of comments here and there. ;) Oh, the reaosn I can't for a while yet is because I've FINALLY gotton some Wishfulshippy inspiration and I'm currently wiritng it all down as we speak, getting it all down so that all my ideas won't go away! xD

Anyways, yeah it WAS obvious that Cilan wanted her fangasms rather than letting them go to the 'evil' dragon type user. I was thinking, judging by the annoyed look on his face, that he was cursing VERY awkwardly in his head... just a thought. xD That, on a first thought, would actually be rather amusing! I adored those scenes, truly memorable and I'm so sad, I played them back at least seven times each to check I wasn't fangirling so much that Cilan had been replaced in my vision with another character! :D Luckily, it was all Wishfulshipping, all the time, which made me smile throughout the entire movie. :)

Plus, Iris' AND Cilan's hair looked alot better; Iris' was a lot shinier and Cilan's was, like, acrobatically flexible! xD

Must write now. Sorry for leaving so abruptly... ^^'

PM back soon!
    ~Jess~
    Aw really? Well I'm happy you're feeling better now. ^^

X33 Victini are adorable. The movie was really cute....I need to find it subbed somewhere. XDD Yeah there was! KYA I loved both of those scenes. :3 Yeah Dento clearly wanted Iris to be fangirling over him ;P But yeah I agree. He wasn't really paying much attention...that scene was awfully cute. Yeah...but it's new to you so it counts. XDD I'm glad to hear that! No I really do not know, sorry.
    Thanks for the tip. Sorry I haven't been online for ages. Been sick with the flu, but finally back on now! :)

Plus, I've been too busy squeeing over Victini's cuteness when I watched the pokemon 14 film. There's a lot more Wishfulshipping than I thought there would be and I especially liked when Cilan held her back from going to help Ash for it was "too dangerous" and when she was fangirling over the dragon type (Hydreigon?) and he became annoyed. xD Probably why he lost the battle in the first place... ;) Anyways, I understand it's not new, but the film has only just come about as to where I live in England. I was waiting for it to come on TV. xD Fanfiction is also going great. Say, do you know when The Purrloin Adventures are getting updated?? :3

~Jess~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…