• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lessee, I ate two fancy chocolates, ate half the ear of my white chocolate bunny, ate dinner, took a dump, and talked to a bunch of people on SPPf.
    Well, there's Mario Kart 7 for those racing fans (I'm an official MK7 Boss on the Mario Kart Channel), Resident Evil: Revelations for those wanting great graphics or a survival/horror game, and there's Kid Icarus: Uprising for those who just like to fight a lot, or take down evil Medusa (or is it even Medusa your going after ;). Plus, KH3D is coming out on July 31st, and I've already pre-ordered my copy. Paid in full ^^
    Trust me, you should see the next one. It's really good.

Thanks, I hope I can get used to it, unlike my last coach. He made it harder each day so I couldn't really get used to it in time.
    Well, honestly, it's just a really fun show to watch. It has a great cast, great ideas for episodes, innocent fun, and funny stuff too. I don't see why anyone wouldn't like it, ya know? I'm forever a proud brony. Trust me, you should watch the first two episodes at least, and I can almost guarantee that you'll enjoy it.

Yeah, I had a practice last Friday, and I'm still hurting. I got several fractured toes, a sore ankle, and a lacerated tendon in my right leg. Now, I have two full weeks of this starting tomorrow. Ugh, God, please watch over me...
    I though it would be more exciting where you are, but oh well.

Well, I have to be honest, it's a show that's, well... not exactly expected from a person like me, let's say it that way.
    Well, the graphics on the stuff has been changed around a noticeable amount. Other than that, everything is pretty much the same. Although, the font looks like it's a tad bit smaller for some reason...oh well.
    Well, it's good to hear you're doing fine. I've been eager to hear about your life in the upper country, to be honest.
    Honestly, all the improvements in my grades have gone up after I've started watching a certain show.
    Yay, you're back :D I really am happy that I get to talk to you again.

I've been doing better. First off, yes, Serebii has changed quite a bit. The headmaster updated the site no less than two or three days ago. It's a little tricky at the beginning, but you'll get used to the new features. Next, I've received Star Rank in Scouts, as well as raised my grades a little bit. Oh, and I have baseball practice again, which, if you don't mind me saying, sucks. I have to drive all the way back to my school (which is a 30-min drive) at 7:30 tomorrow evening just to have practice with a guy who can't help but make our practices so late, or just put them on the week-ends/some day other than girls basketball. Ugh, I wish my coach had put me into JV where I belong, and not Modified...

But life has its ups and downs. How have you been, madame?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…