• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no, no, im just thinking too much, i need to get my mind off it.
    yeah the 10 is how it works. u can ask people who ev for shops, or like lavaburst14, or pkmnfn
    Oh, sure thing! Is your connection a bit flaky? I thought mine was because it kept jamming up. No problem though, yeah, I'll be free tomorrow around about.. same time as today? 1:30pm for you? Hey thanks again! :D
    Oh, cool, haha, yeah, can you believe that that Victini loves net balls?! I mean... back when I had jsut got my 2nd badge and was in Castella City and I was doing the event. I used up my other poké balls and had 2 net balls from random NPCs. So I thought why not? And the first one.. so close! Second one.. and thats how I caught my first Victini. :p Its quite special if I do say so myself :p Oh yeah, gratz on being the first person to comment on my wall o_O
    awww thanks. i get what u say. it is harder to just talk to the huge traders (which i am friends with about all of them.) brawl is sppf daddy, lavaburst is sis ginji is nice. i have lots of contacts and i get nice trades. i have no problem with doing a spontanious giveaway of a pokemon.
    also my pm giveaway, i think im going to let every person who entered (~15) one pokemon each.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…