• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no. it is because you depend on rng to get perfect ivs set doesn't mean you are more awesome. boo. because the game itself don't normally give you this sort of sets of you breed normally.

the clan leader ran away from battle so not counted -_-

right now i am still in ruin maniac rank in drac under nidoqueen group.
    Well I'm finally feeling better. Lol, earned five bucks at taekwondo Monday night, just for hitting my brother in a stupid game of dodgeball....I hate dodgeball.
    That's when I went to bed. XD
    Yep,now I know.

Me:Oh well.
    Fate:So.
    Me:Is he nervous or something?
    Fate:Yeah,so why are you tlking so strange?
    Yeah, that happens sometimes. I found that if you don't listen to it for a while, the original will come back to your head.

No, the question didn't make me uncomfortable. It's just that something got me upset yesterday and I don't want to talk about it since I don't want to make myself upset again by talking about it.
    Who Karin? Well everyone has their good and bad points. She just happens to be a psychotic raving lunatic for the beautifulness - if that's even a word - that is Sasuke. On the other hand however she seems to also want to murder him because of his last attempt so kudos to her for that. =O

Yeah I seen it all. And they all died 'cause they were after the one thing. XD They ARE generic; it's just Itachi, Obito and Shisui I know that are different.

- Syrus
    still! they beat me in def,spec def, special attack to me.

battling for rank up now. oh no.
    Its 1am,I'm supposed to be going to sleep.You?
    I have never heard of those until now and my sister just told me what they do.

Me:Flower the Scrafty,sound familiar?
    Fate:You're afraid of me. *slight evil grinn*
    it is my best team.

i do not use perfect iv pokemon to battle. i want to pit against perfect ivs to proof that even sucky ivs can do alot of damage.
    even when i am using ou, their attacks are peanuts on your perfect ivs.

that proves how suck my best team is haha!

sorry for the crits. because the game let me win you due to sucky ivs i guess.
    Now what? :3
    Nice.Last time I give you a cookie...

There's a certain Scrafty that stole my name,and you don't hear me whining. *hugs WindStorm*
    Fate:Well,our names are similar,Doomed... *wink again*
    Why salt?
    Fail!

Me:pIIIIIIIIIE* implodes*
    Shiny Darkrai: *Sleeping*
    Eclipse: Who used hypnosis on him?
    Latias: I think we bored him to sleep. Anyone here no Night Mare?
    Kunai: Why does everyone here keep falling asleep or getting knocked out?
    Hunter: Heck if I know.
    Nova: No! No rapping! Everything will go downhill!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…