• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh dear... I'm terribly sorry. ´>~<` I'll be praying for you both ~

Well, that's the thing... I hardly ever get on Xat at all because, half the time, it doesn't work and for the other half, I forget about it. ^ ^; I mean, I can try really hard to be active but I just don't know for sure if I'll be able to do it and I really don't want to end up getting kicked out. >w<
    You're kidding??? She's definitely in my prayers and I do hope that she comes out in one peace.If you ever need someone to talk to I'm right here for you :)
    Thanks, Ambree. When I can get the Latias? The team I'm thinking of needs some OU Pokemon in it that'll fit well.
    Your shiny flawless adamant bagon and shiny flawless jolly dritini
    For my shiny flawless litwik and shiny flawless tepig
    Oh, I'm so to hear that sorry, Ambree! ´•.•` I hope she's alright. Whatever is the matter?

And I don't know about TSS. According to the rules on the front page, I'll have to be consistently active... with college and all that going on, I'm not sure I can be. >~<
    hey i know you say your ar isnt working but the expections section thing
    can you still make that trade with me
    and i hope your mom gets betters
    Hey Kimberlie, when will you be free to trade back Victini and Resh? I've sent this message like 10 times now lol.
    Hmm.. I find it a bit worryng that you're kinda relating me to the old people at your Church o_O But hey, I guess I am your elder and I can therefore call you anything I deem A OK. :D Lol.
    Oh, I see, so you must be on your phone? And err.. sorry about that.. just read about fossils and the Amber fossil ya see.. sorry if I've offended you o_O I've actually heard of people being offended by any other misanthropic nicknames of their names other than those which they forged themselves.. in fact, I know someone like that o_O ( excluding you lol).
    Thank ya. Meloetta is slowly growing on me as a favorite Pokemon.

Always found Shiny Arcanine to be pretty badass, too. =P
    Wait.. so does that mean I actually only need 26 pokes to fully EV train one stat?.. Then thats about 53 fights altogether, including that +4 in another stat. 53*3=159 fights! Dang! Or.. for a whole team of 6 thats 318 fights altogether! Woah, thats annoyingly time consuming.. how many fights do you think I can do in an hour?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…