• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well. I rarely even post in this acct. last time I was active was in August of last year.

But the fact that i can use IP Addresses to access the website at school plus the HGSS thing got me to be a bit active here. XDDD
    [an actually decently timed response] Probably. As I only come here when Im really really really really fing bored.[/decently timed response]
    Again... days later.... hahaha

I'm good. drowning in my own sweat from a heat wave and really busy with pointless work for classes... -.-' Oh well. How are you?

P.S., try reaching me on PC, your more likely to get a response :D
    Yeah. None of the PC gang are ever here. I talk w. Baa, Chamo-chan, Silverdragonlaura, and ValentineUmbreon/Imzadi over MSN messenger. I dont speak to Splatty anymore. Snoaz is basically a PC only gal and yeah those are most of my friends on the forums. :p I guess youll be my Serebii guy since we never talk on PC. And yes, you did send that last year. I hadnt been on since November.
    Oh my goodness, I am so sorry for answering after... four months. ^^; But really, I haven't been on here for that time. So I say a very late hi back! XD
    (I should perhaps be more active here on Serebii, but PC forum is so much more fun..)
    Same here ^^

I actually joined out of boredom, but Serebii is pretty nice, so I may stick around and whatnot~
    Thought so ^^ 'Tis Serene from PC, or previously Pika as some called me ><'

I've been trying to find people from PC on here, 'tis all ><'
    Hey! Um... Just out of curiosity, by any chance are you Ruby-kun of PC? The names are similar, so...

If not, I'm sorry to bug you! *puts hands up*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…