• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I try talking to your character, a message comes up saying you'd failed to respond. Are you having any technical issues?
    Don't really have time to mess around with the bad connection right now. I'll be on again tonight though, so we can try again then if you're around.
    I have to wrap up with something else really quickly before I do that, though. I'll be in there in like 5 minutes.
    Sure, just give me a sec to catch two common pokes, I don't really have any in my PC right now.
    It's no big deal man. You didn't know there's a potential problem with it. Not a problem, just let me know when you're ready.
    And no, all your other pokes are fine.
    That's really bizarre. Like I said, I've never had any issue with my game before, and it's running fine now. So I'm not sure what the deal was. Have either of you tried to train it? Either way, it's really not a big deal. Stuff happens. Holler when you get the Venomoth cloned so we can do that at the same time as Ho-Oh.
    Alright. BTW, there's something up with that Jirachi. When I viewed its summary while it was in the PC, the lag time between selecting its summary and the actual summary coming up was noticeably longer (a few seconds at the very least) than doing the same thing with my other pokes. I didn't think anything of this at first, but then my game froze while trying to EV train it. So I had to shut my game off. Then I checked its summary while in the PC again, and the lag-time between clicking on it and it actually coming up was even longer. Not wanting to take any more chances with corrupting my game file or something, I released it. Now my game is running fine, so it's unlikely that there was some other cause.
    It'd be great if I could get a replacement pokemon for it.
    Hey, I thought I had a clone of that Venomoth in my PC, but it turns out I don't. Is there any way I could get a copy of it back?
    to be honest i forgot about our trade and seen as that was orginised first i would rather trade with you first. real life is kicking my *** right now so i forgot about a few trades
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…