• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol, oh don't worry man, I will. That's my next project after my current fic is done.

Good luck with the new AS thread! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!
    Nah, because I know you from the AS Thread. xDDD And yup, I'll be one of the writers for this new fic. =D Feel free to PM anytime the application! It's more like a survey/personality test. xDD But, I'm glad you're interested! :3
    Oh, no probs! It was easier than I thought. xDDDD I don't mind the add at all! except if I get one from a random person o__o; xD

How are ya, by the way? =D
    Hey, thanks for the add, Gazmof! =D I know you guys will do great for the new Advanceshipping Thread! Congrats again! :3
    I can teach u a couple of words. (I know spanish) Si is yes and Hola is hi! (*Laughs* But I really do speak spanish tho!^^)
    Good to hear you guys talked about it and you can find peace with it. Imo you are one of the more reliable posters and I hope you will continue your efforts if a new thread will start.

Btw I'm glad you're making a backup, that way we'll be sure to always have the thread when we want to look up things :)
    Hi there Gazmof, What's up?

The discussion in our advanceshipping thread is giving me much mixed feelings. Like you I don't really see the need of starting a new thread, but imo it wouldn't be that bad either. If this happens I think we as intelligent regulars must stand together imo and make sure we get a reliable manager. I hope you, STJ or Uzamaki is/are up to it, if not I could take that responability. I don't have much of a good feeling with a new thread, I just feel it would just be filled with spam aswell, while it might dissapoint some of the better posters.

I hope I'll hear from ya ^^
    (Ps. I've also sended this to STJ/Uzamaki)
    Probably, that's Yuki's cup size. What was Mikuru's rank though? I think she remained unranked or something, but he was overly excited at Mikuru's maid costume in the school festival.
    Quote from Gazmof on June 1st"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was"
    To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause
    I will travel across the lands searching far and wide, each Pokemon to understand the power that's inside
    Pokemon! It's you and me, I know it's my destiny, Pokemon!
    Ohh, you're my best friend, in a world we must defend!
    Pokemon! A heart so true, our courage will pull us through,
    You teach me and I'll teach you, Pokemon!
    Gotta catch em' all! Gotta catch em' all!
    Every challenge along the way with courage I will face
    I will battle every day to claim my rightful place!
    Come with me the time is right, there's no better tream
    Arm and arm, we'll win the fight it's always been our dream!!!
    Pokemon! It's you and me, I know it's my destiny, Pokemon!
    Ohh, you're my best friend in a world we must defend!
    Pokemon, A heart so true our courage will pull us through!
    You teach me and I'll teach you, Pokemon!
    I'm too lazy to write the rest! ;)
    I luv the theme song though!! :D
    !~Jaz~!
    lol, talk about random XDDD Or are you replying to what I wrote??? Quoting a pokemon theme song seems like a pretty weird way to reply X333
    about that comment on my review you didn't fully understand, I'll explain it in my next review, so that it's still on-topic :p

But no, it's nothing bad you did xD
    It's just a personnal conviction I have concerning a confession/dating ^^'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…