• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Stop poaching TSS. It is not closing. you do not know when TSS will close. You do not know the signs. If you poach again I will see to it personally to get you heavily infracted or banned. I'm sorry I have to say this, but we can't let you do this because 3 people left. Let the members choose wether or not they personally want to leave TSS on their own terms. If they leave then you are free to invite them to your clan. Until then, stop breaking the rules.
    well im sorry i cannot let you do any more poachign i sent a message to criimson informing him of this and bh and game have been notified you cannot do this ever it is wrong to try to break clans apart -elite
    you said we would be closing tss is not closing idc if you think it is im sorry stop this nosence and lets move on
    bree X is not a coleader im the new tss so dont tell he is and im sorry tss is where im loyal
    and your message goes against clan rules so im gogin to report you if this continues stop being bitter im sorry tss cast out zell
    Just because you left the clan doesn't mean you should steal our members away and break the forum rules!

What you were doing is considered "poaching" from Team SeaSoul. You can't mass-private message people telling them to leave; you can get banned from serebii for that! If this happens again I WILL report you myself.
    Aw, Master cares about me! *_*

Yeah, I did. I'm leaning towards resigning, but mind you,cut doesn't nessecarily mean I'll join the same clan. If I live, I'm going to GVV. Sorry, it's just that TSS and GVV are the only clans for me. I didn't like FS that much, and it's always been a tug o war between me and the two clans I just mentioned.
    I'm so sorry, Master! Internet's been screwy all day. Gimme some time to think, ok? It's just hard to believe TSS could ever be approaching a downfall, after everything it's been through. I mean, it's ressurected 3 times....But if I leave, that'd be a serious blow. You saw how unstable it became when you left? Even Elite said it'd be terrible for the morale if I left. I'm a veteran, they expect me to stay. It's just....confusing!
    LOL,you're such an awesome friend!:3
    If you have any shinies,I will take ANY...even weaklings,if not,do you have any hard to find legends you could give me,I'll even take it,make a copy with ma' ditto,I keep the egg,and I give you it back(whatever was yours):)
    DEAL?
    Do YOU have a 4th Gen poke game?My friend code is 0003-8536-4310 if you want to battle or trade,I got some good pokemon.
    I'm on the edge of tears now...I don't have Black and White cause I HATE their pokemon!X(
    I only have 4th Gen pokemon,and I just started,I only got 5 badges!And yes,I have one shiny....Gyrados...:/
    I went to the 4th gen forum but then I don't know how to ask people if they want to trade or battle and I can't get their friend code unless they're on now...
    :(
    Yeah it was the event one. Lvl 50, UT. I noticed it wasn't the one I traded you because a) It was Lvl 100 b) ID wasn't mine. So you traded it off?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…