• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm an ex Advanceshipper now. I'm a Negaishipper. :D That's fine, we all have different opinions on things.
    Well Brock and Dawn did have that special that the writers did but I don't think he's coming back personally but it would be kinda funny if he did have a cookingcontests with Dento. :) I think Dento might win I stopped missing Brock a long while ago, I think at the middle of DP, I stopped caring about him since he was so boring and it felt like he was a background character ^^; but there are time when I do miss him but for the most part, I don't really.
    Oh yeah I read it before but I'm not really into it. ^^; I kinda liked Sapphire even though I never read it before
    I understand, May was my favorite character too. :) It's fine i you're into COntestshipping, I just don't like Drew with a passion. Well as in hate, I meant dislike too. ^^; Yeah she's cool now and well, that's the reason why he left lol. :)
    Oh yeah, I was really mad about that but that was back when I was a rabid Advanceshipper.
    I used to hate Dawn kinda but I didn't really complain about her that much. She's an okay character but I found her to be a screentime ***** (A person that hogs alot of the screentime) but she's still a good character. Poor Brock was a background character until he finally became the President in 2008 :D
    Yeah, that would be cool. As for your story title.. Pick the one that 1) Makes sense to you about your story 2) Sounds more unique 3) no on else knows WTH it means.
    Can I have the link to your story? Or is it not posted yet? I know, the look on Ash's on the end...it was scary, yet it cracked me up. You know, in Ashen Liles and Scarlet Parsely, I just might make Ash act like Shion/Mion. That would be fun...their evil laughs...hehehe...
    How's the writing going? :D Having fun? Or pulling your hair out in frustration?

I'm always doing the latter... just saying :p
    I see..
    Oh yeah, Have you seen the new ending of Naruto Shipuuden? It's more like a NH/SS ending to me. It's kinda nice putting Hinata and paralleled with Sakura of thinking Naruto and Sasuke respectively:) I'm starting to like the new ending already. lol
    BTW, the video link that you send me through PM is really cute. It really fits on SasuSaku if I were to imagine.XD

Yeah, it was really funny. Jin really thinks that they're married couples, puppy love for the first time, or even mother and son. But Switch describes them as if it is their ''bond''. That's kinda cute and really funny. Sket Dance didn't failed to made me disappointed lol.

--

oh yeah. I think I saw you in the narutoforums where you posted on the ~Under the Same Sky - the SasuSaku FC. It's you, right?
    Yes, another Trip lover! He became my favourite character as soon as I laid eyes on him. I'm debating whether I should change my avatar right now or later. What do you think?

By the way, did you see that Naruto /Pokemon opening on YouTube?

Chapter Seven WILL be finished ny Monday!
    Your welcome.

Also, i'm considering changing MY avatar to something else. Like Trip. I like Trip. He's a good character.

Ashen Lillies and Scarlet Parsel status--Chapter Seven has four pages and counting! I'm going to finsih up really soon! Hold on until then!

Ninja Bulbasaur also is writing an Umineko/Pokemon crossover. After watching a few eps you should check it out. The link is on her sig, FYI
    Yeah, Thank you seems to moved Sakura's life. I kinda like that way, Even though Sasuke often tells Sakura as annoying, he then said thank you before he go.. But it would be better if he'll comeback for her.XD

hAHAHA. Yeah, Jealous Bossun has been also the funniest. Oh, have you watched the current eisode of Sket Dance? If you had read the chapter, ''Your wish is my command'' and ''Look over here for the moment'', then it is the episode that is truly bosuun x himeko moments..XD
    Umineko is not really the same thing. First of all, Umineko has not been dubbed yet. Its actually more of a murder mystery. You see, its pretty much science vs magic, fact vs fiction. because the main character, Battler Ushiromiya, is trying to deny that the witch, Beatrice (Bee-A-Tor-Ee-Chee) exists in order to save his family and life. She makes different murder mysteries and Battler has to figure out how they can be done by a humna even though Beatrice makes them humanly impossible. I try and figure it out myself--it's fun! XD
    First of all, thanks for ASKING before changing the avatar. Secondly, the reason the Higurashi murders are repeated...I have a theory. The author (it was a manga first) probably wanted to see what could've happened, so it branches into differnt ways. Umineko explains this, luckily.
    Yeah, I hope that will happened. I somewhat find an interesting pic that shows Naruto and Hinata in it, I believe it's in a manga feature, I hardly remember it.. I'm really glad for them to have an ending,the ''lovers'' opening seems to view Sakura's feelings on sasuke, (a little bit) or maybe it was just me..XD

Oh yeah, I love Bossun and Himeko! It's one of my favorite shippings too. You know what, I'm always looking forward to their moments in the anime specially when there's an anime episode for the School Rhapsody chapter..:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…