• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I thought that was pretty clever of you. ='3

Hmm... I can't quite say just yet; although I must admit, the situation looks promising. ^.^ We'll see how this new-thread-thing goes.
    No Problem,Everyone has a life to live,and i dont mind if you get away from me for a year!~All that matters is that you fit & heathly ♥
    Well,if this is about our trade-:I lost my mudkip & Piplup (dw) ,so im just going to take your :
    Shaymin (TRU)
    Horsea,lv34,Mild
    Koffing,lv14,Relaxed
    Deino,lv1,Modest(w/ dark pulse)
    Gligar,lv1,Impish (w/ immunity and egg moves-poison tail, double-edge,agility, and baton pass)
    Murkrow,lv1,Naughty(W/ DW ability and egg moves Brave Bird and Whirlwind)
    Darumaka,lv1,Jolly(w/egg moves- focus punch, endure, sleep talk, yawn)
    Alakazam,lv100,Timid EVs: 252SpA+Spd, 4HP (Magic Guard)
    Politoed,lv100,Modest EVs: 252SpA+Spd, 4HP(Drizzle)
    Hippodown,lv100, Impish EVs: 252Def+SpDef, 4HP, w/ stealth rock/slack off, Shiny)
    Volcarona,lv100,Modest EVs: 252SpA+Speed,4HP, w/ Morning Sun, Shiny
    Terrakion,lv100,Jolly EVs: 252atk+Spd, 4HP, Shiny, *Credit to JR Breshears*)
    Sigilyph,lv100,Timid EVs: 252Spd+HP, 4Def (cosmic power?)

these r the ones id like but i dont ogt anything good to offer you in return sadly
    muff i will always accept your help i didnt realize u were a wifier XD Dont worry i dont have all them yet u have a shop?
    well what im thinking is if you do sub you may choose to either be the same or make another tier but cannot be the same as any others yes you would be givin time
    LOL yeah theres alot and its fine with the language were all adults here lol...well you know that im true to my bf lol...you should get to know here some more and ask her out later ;)
    LOL go get her tiger...i have a boyfriend myself he coming back home this monday need to do some family business...
    LOL that was too funny back then no he just thought i was his ex girlfriend thats all...i act like her i guess lol...
    u get the pm i sent out? i just needed to get that out cause i care about u. its dying. tean seasoul may come back another time, but this one is dying.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…