• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thought you'd gone! Well, it's ok if you're not keen on the towers, because we've since come up with a new idea. This is probably the best way to explain it:

Imagine a wheel (I.e a big circle with a small circle inside, which both share the same centre). In the small circle is a crystal (preferably shining). The area between the large and small circles is split up into 5 parts of equal size. They are in the following colours: one purple, one red, one green, one yellow and one a very light shade of blue or gray. In these sections there are, respectively, a Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Arceus and Kyurem. As you've probably guessed, these represent the 5 divisions. They'll also be a gold trim/line splitting up the sections. The line of the circles should be the same colour. The text "The Crystalline Guard" can go anywhere, and can be in any font, see what you think looks best. I'll have to agree with it though.

Does this sound do-able?
    Well, in the centre there's a circular emblem. In the emblem itself there is a smaller circle, in which there is a shining crystal, and around this inner circle are five segments of equal size. One is purple, another red, another green, another yellow and another white. These contain the pokemon Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Rayquaza, Arceus and Kyurem (normal forme) respectively. In the background of this image, behind the emblem there are five identical futuristic towers. The text 'The Crystalline Guard' should be in there somewhere, using the Starcraft text from the Sci-fi section of www.dafont.com, preferably.

Pretty specific, huh? :L
    You blame me for this huh. Well, may we meet on the field of battle, and feel free to send me any questions about anything :)
    just so you know, i hate the new kyruem forms, they look a bit demented. thought you would like to know. his normal form is more bad ***.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…