• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey it's me again. I've been busy from school and tennis so I probably won't be able to train a full team for a battle. How about we just do a few 3v3 battles with the Battle Subway rules and bans? I still might train a few individual pokes.
    Yay! Glad it works. What team did you use? You know there's a thread for people to rate teams right? (BS teams should be put in "in-game" team rate section)
    1) did you lose the streak yet and what number are/were you on?
    2) Try your singles team in doubles (plus another good poké) if it makes sense. (if it was stall, then don't.)
    3) check your e-mail (I sent you a different version of the excel thing) and tell me if it works.
    oh... >.>
    How's break? now that mine's over...

Well, I'm off to see if I can RNG another poké before school comes back.
    Well, Now at least you have a shiny Magikarp!
    Even though there's some curses on the page, I had to laugh when I saw this;
    GET A MAGIKARP
    oooh that's right, it's listed on Salamence but not on Bagon :O
    weeird~
    I even have one xD
    you wanted a Jolly one right?
    I have it but with bad IVs :/
    can give it to you for free if you want ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…