• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So its been a while since I've been on the site and I noticed your shop was closed, I was curious as to whether an old friend would be able to get you to make something if you had the time.
    Hello your request is done! Please go post and claim it in my shop and use credit wherever you use it! :)
    Not to bad, revising for exams at university and about to start a new job being security at the olympics this summer. Nothing to exciting though, just guard duty.
    hey mew what is up LOL...hows it going? haven't talked in awhile i see you closed up your shop :( i was gunna ask if you could make me a animation banners too :/ i wanted to make one myself but i don't know how you do it?...i only know how to do standard banners and frag banners at the moment that don't move...if you tell me how to do it i promise to give credit it was your idea first?...its up to you though its your secret ;) I don't want to take anyone credit that started it first...

edit: also forgot to say until my photoshop is back again i can't make anything a stupid virus killed it :/ with all my art banners except that i saved on photobucket...
    Hi, I saw a banner you made for someone else, and I simply turned green with envy...

Would you be willing to make me one for my sig?
    Hello, old friend. It's Pokemon player, I was forced to make a new account because my old one was stolen and the thief changed the password. So what's happening with you lately?
    sup Mew_, havent seen you in a while. and no, i'm not trying to get you intoa job, im just saying hi. anyways, hows it going? ive been gone for 2 months and i'd like to now what happened besides the reodeling of the website
    hey im wondering if you would be willing to do some userbars for me i know u are the best at them from what ive seen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…