• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol we finally got our match in! GG man. Marowak was killin.
    Want to do one more? I have 1 legendary in my team though
    >.< I hate nintendo's servers... I think we should try later at night when there's less people on. Are you still up at 9:30 eastern? I know it's kinda late, but the minimum ppl will be on wi-fi then.
    I kept getting server is busy on serebii so I couldn't message you back...

The problem with wifi is actually at nintendo's end. When you get back on we can try it again though.
    you should put a link to your video in the PBR Video thread. I know your page is in your signature, but the more exposure the better.
    Nintendo's wi=fi is having problems right now... I can barely stay connected. Me and pokeluver had the same problem. Their server's are overloaded with the post-christmas ppl all flooding wi-fi. I'll check it back in a few hours to see if it works. If it does, I'll VM you
    u know what is the sucky part? this morning , @ 10: O8 my PBR disc broke in half when the wii wouldnt eject it so i forcefully pulled it out and a side of just split apart!i need to get another one. TT__TU
    sup josh I'm online now. I just woke up cuz it took all night to figure out how to use my video editor lol. How'd u like the music? If you want to battle I can fight you now. I saw your request for singles so I can do that if you want?
    Damn that was crazy! I give you the win in my book though- you had me beat before the hax gods showed mercy on me lol. Great match. One more before I g2g
    yeah, nintendo's wifi's been acting up a little today, but let's see if it works. i'll be online in a minute
    lol that's always nice ^^ Well for me, I really wanted to watch the NBA games on, but my grandmother insisted I go to her house and they only have one tv so I couldn't watch em. It wasn't a complete waste, because my older cousin agreed she would twist my hair for me next time I go over. Score!
    I got the Pinnacle video transfer. I don't have enough money for an editor at the moment so I'll be able to record battles, but I won't be uploading them till like after new years. I want to add music and what not to my stuff when I upload
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…