• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between September 19, 2012 and the time of this message, your claim on Parasect on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    hey silent omen, i got your other pm, I listed u a few others I have if your interested and currently breeding up the large list of pokemon,
    Hey I wanted to let you know I have posted my Weather Tournament in my Clan, so sign-up begins on August 20th. See you later.
    Sorry, mate. Been having a technical challenge with our game and as I'm the technical director, I had to fix it. I just solved it not 5 minutes ago though, so that's out of the way. I've been planning on spending basically all day tomorrow and Sunday doing matches though; I'm psyched. :)
    Not to be dramatic, but I won't be on Serebii Forums anymore. Those who listen to the cast know where to find me. Never been much of a forum person (so why did I join?). Just contact me via one of those methods! Take it easy :)
    I'm sorry to hear about that and I understand. Wait double battles, count me out. I'm sorry but I'm being honest here. I suck at double battles, and I would have to get a team ready. Well maybe we shall see, I need a lot of practice though Iv'e only had two and I lost horribly.
    Hey mate, just finished episode 18. If you're still looking for one, I've got a DW Slowpoke I could breed a copy of for you if you want. I use to run a Regenerator Slowking on my team before I realized it was too outclassed for OU.
    I'm very sorry to hear that =( Will you be alright? I understand you needed some time, so don't worry about it. When we lose someone, we need time to reflect and all. I hope things get better for you. Nice to hear from you anyways, have a nice holiday.
    Things been going alright for you? Around here it's starting to rain and looks like another 3-days of rain ^^;
    Looking forward to listening.

Btw, since you mentioned, I've been pondering things that are a bit more bulky that could potentially replace my Rotom since you guys commented. I'm thinking about a Gastrodon for right now; I haven't had much time to playtest it, but I just got a chance to try it out and it worked out great. How do you think this set would work as a replacement for the Rotom? Original team for reference.

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
    Nature: Modest / Calm
    Ability: Storm Drain
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Sp Def / 4 Sp Atk
    -Earth Power
    -Scald
    -Ice Beam
    -Recover

+1 Modest is just a hair more powerful than my Rotom, but it can't handle Politoed like Rotom can. Do you think that would be a viable replacement?
    I still haven't finished listening to episode 17, I would've taken part in your contest, but I don't have a scanner.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…