• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I love that picture! :) Well Japan and America have different standards of children television like you can show a bit of nudity like a boob shot or something else perverted James had fake boobs but this applies only in Japan. The writers can make it even darker and scarier if they wanted to and older Japanese fans watch it too, I don't think it's aimed mainly on kids, they're aimed at kids in North America though. It takes a while to get used to a change like when everyone freaked out about Ash's eyes I like the new changes that they did with Best Wishes and I liked AG too.I get kinda embarassed when talking about Pokemon with people that I don't really know in real life. Some of my friends like Pokemon but they're not big fans and they watch BW and they like it. Wow, you're lucky! I'm about to be in 11th grade and all people talk about are the mainstream things and I'm not into mainstream things. :p Yeah, DP was really boring to me and I found Kanto to be kinda boring and it had bad writing in my opinion, I mostly liked the 1st episode and a few other episodes. Oh yeah, I love Barry whenever he's sue someone about something and Paul's cool but I'm tired of people calling Shooti a wannabe Paul when they're nothing alike! Dento is one of the reasons why I watch BW too and I love his "Tasting Time", it beats the heck out of "It's evaluation time" and Cilan's annoying food puns. I love Dento but I dislike Cilan so sue me! Brock's girl obbessions were overused and stale but we still love you Brock Obama! :) I actually ship Dento with Ash (one sided) since I think that Dento is homosexual for good reasons and I ship Ash with Shooti, because of Ash's fanboyish interaction with him so sue me Barry! They're both awesome characters. You don't have to be a guy with no eyes and falls in love with every girl he first see to be awesome and you don't have to be a childhood and cocky friend or a abusive jerk to be an amazing Aussie. :D
    Yeah I used to watch a little bit of My Little Pony pre MLP FiM. I don't think they'll do that idea since it'll feel like they took it from Digimon and it might not work out. :) Well besides for this picture: http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw/064/251.jpg , they do have darker tones in Pokemon Best Wishes then the past sagas and they might show more even though they may not actually show them actually dying violently. They're gonna be really happy and rejoice. I still don't think that Misty is coming back, it's been almost 10 years people! D: Well people in my school doesn'teven watch Pokemon anymore but I love it when a few people bring in a big stuffed Pikachu. :) Pokemon Best WIshes isn't stupid, it's actually the best series in my opinion and is a huge improvement compared to the super boring DP. :P Okay Dento isn't even similar to Brock besdies for the fact that they're both 15, they're boys, and they can cook. He's one of my favorite characters oo and I love Shooti. :D
    That is kinda creepy, I disfigured version of My Little Pony! "laughs" Digimon did make it work and I liked it alot. :)
    Well I think Pokemon Best Wishes is darker then most of the sagas so far I mean they almost died like 4-5 times! Oh goodness, the whole bringing back Misty thing, I think that they don't even give a flipabout Misty now, it's been almost 10 years since she left and people are still complaining about it. I like Misty but she's not all that cool. (No offense ^^;) Don't worry, I have faith in them, they won't bore us. I'm really entertained every episode whenever I watch Pokemon Best Wishes! :)
    Meowth...so adorable. If you change your avatar, I change mine! It'll make things harder for us XD

Yeah, but maybe they were just trying to give Kanon an elegant appeal. I like his hat, it's epic XD
    Oh I understand, that'l be kinda funny if Ash and Pikachu morphed together like what Digimon did! "laughs" Although,I personally liked that idea
    They might but don't keep your hopes really high, I think it would be a while since we'll see them again but don't keep your hopes low either. ;) I'm sure and I'm very confident in the writers that they'll think of something for the show since it's still very popular for 15 years and well, PokeSpe is unrelative to the anime. I mean they could but... I don't think they are. ^^; Ash was based off Red from the games. ;)
    Why does everyone think Kanon is a girl? I really don't get it. You like Rosa?! I personally hate her, no offense...and I see you changed your avatar again *eyebrow twitch*
    Maria generally ticks me off, too. She acts creepy and she's so whiny. But as the series progresses, she is actually kind of cute. The murders... dun dun dun. Do you like Kanon? I do XD. You know something funny? Whenever Maria is watching TV she is watching Higurashi. No wonder she acts so creepy...
    Really? I thought that the Gen 5 Pokemon were really creative and different, it beats the heck out of the new Digimon lol. :D
    I've heard some Pokemon fans say that, if they replaced Ash and Pikachu then the rates will drop dramatically and Ash and Pikachu are the symbol of the Pokemon Company since Ash is named after the creator of Pokemon, Satoshi Tajiri and Pikachu is the mascot. I don't see them replacing Ash and Pikachu but it would be pretty sad to me to see Ash and Pikachu leave if they ever did. I don't think Pokemon Chronicles was that popular besides for the episodes with Misty and Tracey. :D
    That's what everyone says at the beginning of each saga. Like everyone says, the anime will only end when the games are failing and that' no way soon since we're so addicted and we love the games. :D Oh I understand :D
    I didn't see the specials but that's nice that he has those pictures of his friends and I think Ash should be a Pokemon Master at the end of Pokemon. I'm not really thinking about the end of Pokemon since it's gonna be a long time if it ever has an ending and yeah I know, Sapphire is cool even though I don't really know her. Let me guess, your favorite color is Green. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…