• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
JD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a Power Bracer and Power Belt and Leftovers, and also other battling items. Which one you looking for most?
    I hope the Poison-type Gym Leader has a Trubbish and a Skorupi; I just think they'd fit her style. And I also like the girl character more than the boy character; I may play as the girl, myself.
    I think they're great; well, the rival, new Gym Leaders and researcher are. The protagonist characters look a little bland.
    Those sound like really good ideas for the Battle Frontier.

I do have to wonder what happened to character like Hilbert/Hilda, N, Ghetsis, Juniper and many more though. Well, this has been an excellent week for me (even though I found that this year's DBZ game being released this year is for the Kinect).
    Haha, yeah. Makes him seem more mysterious at least.

Being involved with Genesect would be nice and I saw your gym leader and Elite Four teams. They look cool. I like the idea of changing the gyms around for ones covered in ice. Yeah, I don't think there is a such thing as an Akuroma tree.
    I am curious to know what Team Plasma will do. Yeah, the new professor does seem weird. The blue thing on his head makes it seem like someone threw a boomerang at his head and it got stuck.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about her with Turtwig as well. If we battle the water guy early on, he'll probably have an Oshawott and later on will probably be Samurott. Works for me because if there is 1 rival and you don't battle the other player character, I wouldn't have a way to see Samurott without trading because I'm picking Snivy.
    Looking at the characters, they should call the games Tight Black Version 2 & Tight White Version 2 because all the characters seem to be wearing tights.

Yeah, I agree. It would be pretty cool. I don't think we've had a gym leader with starters, but there was Flint with Infernape.
    My favorite Pokémon is Flygon, so I hope it is in the game too. I might use Arcanine, a Johto Pokémon and a Sinnoh Pokémon in a Ruby Remake, so having it in B2W2 would be nice. The other three for the Ruby Remake would be Swampert, Flygon & Cacturne.

So, what do you think of the characters? Personally, I hope you also battle the opposite player character frequently, unless there is a second rival who wasn't revealed yet.
    That's a good team. I almost wish I didn't plan out my team yet, though having older Pokémon in B2W2 will make things easier for the Pokédex.
    I definitely agree! So many awesome changes seem to be made. I like that it now shows older Pokémon (though I'll still stick with my current planned team, at least I wont have to bring as much Pokémon from White).

Loving that we have new cities and new gym leaders. Hoping to see some older gym leaders throughout the game. By the way, Bulbapedia said Homika (Poison Gym Leader) appears in the anime on June 14.
    I never said I beat the game 3 times, I said I got beat 3 times. :)And I'm on chapter 8 btw. Also Did you see the new screenshots and new gym leaders for Pokemon Black and White 2?
    I got Mario Party 9, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations and a Pull & Go Folio for my 3DS (though it says DS on it, so apparently they make ones for the 3DS, but it's the exact same thing).

I also got tons of money, so I'll buy 2000 Wii Points, Kid Icarus: Uprising & Sonic Generations (360) over the weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…