• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Great.I missed you B.:')
    Rapidash was the first pokemon that i loved and last night i chained a shiny Ponyta so i thought lets change my avatar too.:p
    good since pcny are more valuable. plus we can search for other natures of those pokemon anyway so no big loss.
    i will let you know once i have the quirky on white with the impish one. i will send the pic for quirky then as well.
    i think the only ones we have proof for is adamant, impish and quirky. i don't think there is another one. i need to get the quirky converted so i can get it to white. i will let you know once that is done. Or do you have the quirky already? i don't remember if you do or not.
    ok i will get the rayquaza to my game and let you know when it's ready. what two are there besides this and the adamant i traded you?
    this...

Jirachi
    Nature: careful | Gender: genderless | Ability: serene grace
    OT: NZ | ID: 06199
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    EVs: none, UT lvl 5
    Current Moves: iron head, stealth rock, ice punch, fire punch
    ball caught in: cherish ball?
    Awesome, thanks! I'm attempting to create a team that involves what's almost never seen and used... And always wins at the same time. I've succeeded with my DW Lapras (it's actually in Never-Used right now) and the team I've created out of that thing wins most of my battles. As for an Aggron set that I'm experiementing on (Aggron is in Under-Used right now), it's winning most of my battles as well, due to its sheer obscurity. LOL

As for both my Tyranitar and Salamence sets... They stall like crazy sometimes, and I've even battered a Ferrothorn down with the Mence, and even with my T-Tar once or twice. Epic stuff there.
    I'm thinking of entering another tournament... Maybe the PO World Cup.

Do you have any incredible sets I might use? I know I've got a signature Aggron in mind... I know I've got my Tyranitar & Lapras already... I just need a full team lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…