• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really would be concerned if some of the individuals here are our or anyone else's future.
    ----------
    That's what Snowyarticuno said a few posts ago, he even "triple-confirmed" it:
    ----------
    ahadhskljdsdf
    this is amazing thank you so much for point this out
    Ew that sounds horrible. I hate cinema talkers, they are literally the worst people on earth (along with people who say "eccetera" and kids who kick the back of your seat). Those sort of nutters will probably make people just plop the Twilight label on it, and then aksjf. Still haven't gotten around to seeing it yet (I am not a social butterfly :u), but it looks good. At least they got the casting right.

:(
    In my defence, I've been off for the last week and a half, so I'm online more. And the Mario Kart thread racks up a hell of a lot of posts when you're racing online with people. BW2 pre-release is KILLING me though ugh, people are ridiculous.

e: oh also just a heads up, my name will probably have changed by the time you reply again, so don't get confused or anything.
    I'm not sure how we weren't tbh, I could have sworn we were.

But we are now!!!!
    Omfg she held mine when i saw her too.
    And we made eye contact.
    Omg was it perfect did you die and go to swiftie heaven did you did you i bet you did
    Thought you'd abandoned us. Though your sig explains it, and I agree that the forum really sucks.

Uni's great! Harder work of course, but the environment and living in Auckland is awesome. At home on mid-semester break right now. You just break that no reply record every time...
    Of course I watched it! It was good, I liked it, but it didn't like super amaze me. Even though the movie was two and a half hours, the games felt rushed. I just imagined Rue and Katniss's relationship lasting longer than fifteen minutes on screen, you know? They left out a couple parts as well, but it's nbd. Solid screen adaptation, but it didn't wow me like some of the Potter adaptations did. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with Catching Fire.

I'm sure it is. I'd love to see Taylor in concert one day, her recent tour seemed really great, especially with the city-specific song covers she tended to do.
    yeah when i VM you, you're asleep and when you VM me, i'm asleep. only limits us to like 1 VM a day...
    oh I see that you've been "busy". the usual school or something else
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…