• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just because i like to experiment makes me a hipster and all my teams suck? ok then. least i dont follow fearless_rocker's every whim and getting in his arguments when unwanted.
    you've never even seen any of my teams. you've never even battled me. and you probably have never even used an armaldo, let alone a specially defensive one. and its not supposed to sweep. its supposed to support. tool.
    i also never said i was better than fearless rocker. i happen to use weather too you know. so get your facts straight before you mouth off. and stop posting on my page. i dont even know you.
    ok...NEVER ****ING CALL ME A HIPSTER!!! i am not a hipstet!

2nd, i never said i was a bad battler, and i never gave an excuse to how i was "bad." i said i like to use lower-tier pokes because i like to be creative. i do it because i want to use them. not to be cool. thank you very much.
    first off...who the f*ck are you?

also...my argument is basically what the guy below me said. the bottom part. and everyone has their own opinion, so lay off. i happen to like less-used pokes. so sorry if i dont use scizor and scrotom. ill do better next time. *sarcasm*
    Very well. This time, I'll try to have faith that you will never exhibit the kind of behavior you have shown in that thread again, and accept your apology. As long as I am not let down in that respect, I will overlook your actions so far, and offer my own apology for the comment I made in my latest post in that thread (which I have deleted), as well as my request for your punishment.

Also, all I was doing in that thread was pointing out the unreasonable nature of a comment made by Blue Harvest, posting my own opinion on the matter, as well as addressing any arguments that were directed towards me. I do not think there is anything wrong with that.
    ill try to get a time going, saturday and sunday arnt the best days for me but ill try to work out something, what time do you wanna play those days?
    hey when are you able to play for spl, i will be able to play up to friday where i believe family is coming over.

I'm also EST.
    i got to the top 20 at one point, but i've been playing more dw than bw ou for a bit. i'm in the top 40 in dw at the moment
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…