• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, it's not that big a deal. =P Just something to keep in mind really.

And yeah. You've improved amazingly. =)
    Woops, sorry about that. ^^; I always think whenever there's the word preview, then that's a preview of the fic. My mistake. ^^;
    The new fic is names "Preview", it's not actually a preview. Thanks for lookin' out for me!
    Just to let you know, you posted the preview in the wrong section. ^^; You're supposed to post it at the Author's Cafe. Don't worry, you can ask a moderator to move it. :)

Don't have time to read the preview now, but I might tomorrow. ;)
    XD Thank you. So weird. o_O

Oh, you're a third year at a university too? If so, that's cool. ^^ If not...sorry for the confusion. ^^;
    Nah, I don't watch bleach. I'm not much of an anime fan other than pokemon, digimon, and the gundam series.
    No problem, you definitely deserve it. And don't think I've forgotten about you, I just got behind some. It's on the way.
    Hehe, you're welcome. :)

Hey, have you check the awards thread? Me and duncan nominated your fic for a few rewards. ;)
    Yeah, it is. XD

I vote for "PAST THE STAGE OF MAKING AMENDS" because it's more what you're going for in that chapter. ^^

Well, so far the fics I've started are "Nothing, Everything," "Destiny's Tricks," and "Hounds of Goldenrod." HoG is a one shot that I'm quite proud of and NE is a mystery/suspense fic that has fourteen chapters and I'll probably post the next one as soon as my beta's done looking at it. XD DT is a parody fic but I'm thinking of probably quitting it because I'm losing inspiration and also I'm going to be busy once I go back to school.
    Hey! =D

That's okay. It's understanding, with you needing surgies and such.

(replying here so that I don't spam your fic! XD)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…