• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• u ready to go now? and yeah some help with cloning will be good. Here's my new fc: 3053 2975 2559

What's ur fc?
    Wanna trade now? btw although I have an AR now I'll still need a hand with cloning since I haven't had the time to really look at it yet.
    Hey do u still wanna trade? I just got a nintendo wifi adapter which means that I can now trade any time I want. I can also clone now.
    Response to your PM as you inbox is apparently full

Yea there was some glitch with the connection on my end as well
    I just got back in
    My Bro's FC is: 4985-2244-1959 (his game is HG)
    My code is: 1548-9340-3675 (my game is SS)
    bro and I already have your code registered
    initially you want to breed me a pokemon or something.

well up to you. do you want me to keep it for you, or i release it? (since it is cloned).
    hmm...

is it too hard to get a palkia from gts?

i don't know...you are online and it seems you forget the trade.
    Your PMs are full, so figured a VM would do. In-game tickets are things like the aurora ticket, eon ticket, mystic ticket. They're far more common than most events as people could trade them with each other etc. Thinking about it, you can't possibly have a southern island latios with the same id as a southern island latias, as one would be roaming in-game and hence not an event at all, so I'm going to pass on trading for those, they sound dodgy.
    Hey I'll be able to trade starting later 2nite. Let me know when ur online, even when I'm not. I check back regularly.
    Ok, about to eat, but can you trade in like an hours time or so? I will also be free for the next 2 hours after that.
    Hey can you trade this evening some time, and I have decided what I would like from you. For the flawless shiny raikou and the 2 ev trains I would like your flawless shiny Kyogre and flawless shiny latios. Is that ok with you?
    Yes I know which it is that you forgot.

You forgot this one (I don't think you traded me a Pikachu, but I may have missed it):
    UT PKTOPIA Pikachu Hardy Highly curious 06257 PKTOPIA blue Jul. 26 08

I have no problem finishing the trade tomorrow. Are you able to trade me that Pikachu? What time tomorrow do you think we can finish the trade?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…