• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey buddy. Its been too long I'm good how are you? Um I'm not on much anymore though with Face-offs gone. Schools pretty intense as well so that keeps me off too haha. How was your holidays?
    ya kinda majorly bumped the old face offs, eh? :D

i personally dont think it'll do no good but, ya never know.
    I've asked someone special to open up the thread officially for us. I'm waiting for his reply now.
    I knew these questions would arrive one day. I'm trying to bring back the thing from the original series that Ash was last compared to Gary, but he always won in the end. The same thing is over here. Cazak might seem unbeatable, but Ash also doesn't use his most powerful poke'mon against the island masters.
    Viewers liked that in Ash, so that's why I'm trying to make Ash lose a few battles, but that doesn't matter now. The thread is closed.
    Besides it should be proved that Ash would beat Cazak in the sequel(i.e Thunderblade's series). Ash becomes the poke'mon master remember, and Cazak gets left behind.
    Here's some advice before you comment on something in the fan art section.....
    please give C+C I seen you post in my bro Zero-Wolf's banner and icon thread. You just putted something like "their awsome." And in Kindringa's attack thread you put "not bad at all" What did you like about it? How should he/she improve?
    Here's some advice before you comment on something in the fan art section.....
    please give C+C I seen you post in my bro Zero-Wolf's banner and icon thread. You just putted something like "their awsome." And in Kindringa's attack thread you put "not bad at all" What did you like about it? How should he/she improve?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…