• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you!

Some weeks ago, I told you about the band idea.

A gig.

An album cover.
    [IMG]

Could you give your opinion about both?

The songs on the album are below. All are in duet form. Do you like those?

The songs on it (original artist - title):
    - Marco Borsato & Lucie Silvas - Everytime I think of you
    - KISS - I was made for loving you
    - Bruce Springsteen - Working on a dream
    - Bryan Adams - Everything I do
    - Deep Purple - Smoke on the water
    - Lady Antebellum - Need you now (video [link] )
    - John Lennon - Imagine
    - Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up
    - David Glen Eisley - Sweet victory
    - Tom Jones - Sex bomb
    No problem, I understand.

Well, drawn better? Not by me, unfortunately. I always put in 100% effort, do my very best and work very hard, but I lack the talent...

Also, note that my scanner makes drawings often look worse than they are in real life.

Do you like this? I drew it for Skiyomi, one of my best friends on Serebii, and (because I have no friends in real life), one of my best friends ever in general.
    I agree.

Thank you!

That's a good idea!

Did you read the fanfic or not?

What's your opinion on this?
    Could you please give your opinion on this drawing?

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart.com/art/RAIN-301214925
    http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart.com/art/HEARTS-297239366

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart.com/art/Misty-297241209

[IMG]
    Misty wearing her cute band outfit! It's the mermaid outfit, but with a skirt instead of the tail, so she can walk with it. I think it's cute!

Do you agree that Ash and Misty would be cuter on that drawing if they'd be naked? Read why in my last VM.

Good that you like it! I also added in Bayleef, so Misty doesn't have to both sing and play guitar.

The idea is a couples band competition, for two trainers in love and their Pokemon.

Do you think Misty's fanfic-exclusive Hoppip would be a good cool rocker, with big sunglasses and an electric bass guitar? XD

I already chose a stage outfit for Misty:
    - a long skirt with the mermaid tail colour.
    - the mermaid shell bra.
    - I haven't chosen shoes yet.

Do you like it?
    I know... It's one of the things that ruins this drawing for me...

I originally thought about drawing Ash and Misty naked: that would be more intimate, which could be cuter, but I decided to not do that: I don't want people to see me as a hentai drawer (even though the blanket would cover all private parts)!

Also, I have a new drawing idea, which could also be put in the fanfic: Ash, Misty, Pikachu, Togetic and Hoppip (Misty's fanfic-exclusive Hoppip) as a band. Do you like that idea?

Here are the roles of all members:
    - Misty - female singer (and attracting a lot of guys with her cuteness, beauty and attractiveness) and guitar.
    - Ash - male singer.
    - Togetic - Drums.
    - Pikachu - Piano.
    - Hoppip (with cool sunglasses) - bass guitar (Hoppip is a cool rocker).

Do you like this dividing of the tasks?
    Thank you for agreeing! That's why she shows her belly in three of the four outfits, I think it's cute on her.

And indeed, revealing clothes fit water Pokemon trainers.
    No problem, but good that you agree! The skirt was a request from someone who likes the idea of skirts blowing up, the top was an own idea. I think belly tops look really cute on Misty! :3 Do you also think so?

I prefer white! :p
    Thank you!

Sorry, I think it looks cute!

Thank you for seeing the summer outfit as perfect! I didn't even think of RBY, just about resembling the mermaid outfit: mint green, pink and revealing a big amount of skin.

Well, I like the white coat on the autumn outfit. What color would you do it?

Thank you for liking the winter one!

Togetic was in all pictures!
    No problem, I understand.

I also drew different seasonal outfits for Misty as 16 years old as she is in the fanfic.

SPRING

SUMMER
    [IMG]

AUTUMN
    [IMG]

WINTER
    [IMG]

Could you please give your opinion on each separate outfit?
    Thank you!

That's true... Putting it in my sig wouldn't be nice if I had to put "MISTY IS NOT TOPLESS AND NOT NAKED!" in capital letters! XD

Have you already read the fanfic?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…